FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

GTWB Productions Present

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

I remember using a living room hand lamp up in my bedrpoom when I was a wee boy to signal a morse code message out the window from Dunain Road to my pal who was sitting at his back bedroom window in his house at Telford Gardens .

There you go. :canada:

Sure as feck beats phoning a mate eh????

Ha! Ha! Ha!

We didn't have a telephone in my young day , nor T V until I had left home for good, nor cell phones , nor fridges, nor clothes washers (except the boiler) and radio was the communucationlink to the word. No skiing either.

Wasn't life blissfully simple and uncomplicated, though? No wonder we couldn't wait to get outsde to play after school and we invented most of our fun to keep ourselves happy. Morse was quiet, efficient and , believe it or not, not that difficult to learn with a bit of effort.

But when I went into the Air Cadets it seems they never used it. LOL

Ha! Ha! Ha!

We didn't have a telephone in my young day , nor T V until I had left home for good, nor cell phones , nor fridges, nor clothes washers (except the boiler) and radio was the communucationlink to the word. No skiing either.

Sounds like present day Dingwall to me!

Sorry - should I say "Dinge-wall?"

• Agree 2