Steve Williams

Libero

How come he isn't available for the Cup game on Wednesday? He was signed on the same day as Iain Turner for Dunfermline I think, so does that mean he won't be available either?

http://m.stv.tv/sport/football/scottish-premier/inverness/293751-steve-williams-targets-successful-loan-spell-at-inverness/

Leaves us with Golabart and Meekings as the only fit central defenders??

That makes sense.

Chris Smith's confidence must be destroyed after the last few weeks... error after error then shunted onto the bench. Really hoping we get him conceding early and is put under as much pressure as possible.

I really hope it isnt Proctor. I dont want him anywhere near the defence not when we are finally getting it together.

If Tokely is fit the put him back in. If not then maybe try Meekings at CB or put Piermayr there and Meekings at right back, if all else fails play Foran at CB, but i really dont want Proctor back in the team at all.

• Agree 3

Proctor played Saturday as a sub. Piermayr could play alongside Golobart. That has been tested against Dunfermline. Proctor or Meekings could play right back. Meekings came on against Dunfermline as RB. Time to make the most of his long throw. After Turner's clanger on his debut Smith will fancy his chances against ICT. The last thing we want is to underestimate him and for him to play an absolute blinder to prove he is good enough to be number one.