FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away Fans Supporters Club / Group

PaderbornCaley

Just to remind folk that aren't going to Paisley, and fancy joining this group, please message me. The more the merrier.

As well as benefits of membership of 'Caley Jags Together' as a group i'm sure there's plenty we can do to help the club. It's also a great way for folk to make new friends, especially if you're not living in Inverness any more. There's a heck of a lot of Caley Thistle fans in the central belt and further afield and the more that have contact with each other, the better for the club....

If you are going to Paisley, you can help form the club name in the Alamo (details in the first post). Please e-mail or post in here any suggestions. As an umbrella group for Caley Jags Together, maybe Wanderers Together.....

Right, after a succesful 'meeting' in the Alamo we have a name for our club. We thought we'd name it after an ex player and Juanjo was the most popular choice. So we are:

Juanjo Away

We now have 14 members. Ten folk signed up to Caley Jags Together and Juanjo Away. 4 were already Caley Jags Together members anyway. So to the folk that want to join - If you are a member of Caley Jags Together, please message me and I shall add you to the list for Juanjo Away. If you are not a member of Caley Jags Together, please sign up (£1 membership) and then message me. I will then e-mail names to L_G. Folk that signed up yesterday - Caley Jags Together have your membership forms and £1's.

What a great atmosphere yesteday. I am sure the players appreciated the support from everyone there. Lets keep this up.

Juanjo Away........

• Agree 1

I think we could be missing a trick here, Could the supporters club contact the local bus company and see if the winter service could be altered slightly and change the bus route 10 from aberdeen / elgin to approach inverness from longman road instead of milburn rd and also the Balloch bus for 1 collection and drop off to tie in with a potential home game. The Eastern fans have an easy trip to the game and the bus co do their bit to help fans and customers can visit BnQ,bums on seats, the worst that can happer is they say no

• 3 weeks later...

HI EVERYONE , IT`S JUANJO CARRICONDO HERE ....

LIKE I TOLD MARK A FEW DAYS BACK WHEN HE MAKE ME AWARE ABOUT THE NEWS OF MY NAME IN YOUR GROUP I TOLD HIM STRAIGHT AWAY THAT IT'S AN HONOUR FOR ME THAT YOU PUT MY NAME AS THE AWAY FANS SUPPORTERS GROUP.

I HAD MANY,MANY GREAT MEMORIES IN MY TIME IN INVERNESS AND TO HAVE MY NAME IN YOUR GROUP IS SOMETHING THAT MADE ME VERY HAPPY AND PROUD.

SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS HONOUR AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN THIS NEW SEASON

I HOPE OUR LIVES COME ACROSS SOMEHOW IN THE FUTURE UP THERE IN INVERNESS.

SPEAK SOON GUYS

THANKS

• Agree 7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...