FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotty

Not a time to panic yet as we are still in a very strong position - wait till post Alba as people at the game say that TB stuck to the usual and fecked up the tactics and the subs. Now that is a worry.

Don't think so. He probably did wait too late to change it but the team was so dominant for most of the second half that I can see why he stuck. Much better footballing performance than Saturday, and as a result I probably feel more gutted tonight than then, when I didn't think we deserved anything from the game. The biggest problem was the final ball - all of our attacker were guilty of not looking up or seeming too casual at the vital moment after a lot of good possession and build-up play. I liked the look of Devine at the back - very composed, with a nice touch. OTJ had an excellent second half and Doran worked well all night, but Andrew Shinnie looked a little off the boil compared to recent games.

Not a time to panic yet as we are still in a very strong position - wait till post Alba as people at the game say that TB stuck to the usual and fecked up the tactics and the subs. Now that is a worry.

Don't think so. He probably did wait too late to change it but the team was so dominant for most of the second half that I can see why he stuck. Much better footballing performance than Saturday, and as a result I probably feel more gutted tonight than then, when I didn't think we deserved anything from the game. The biggest problem was the final ball - all of our attacker were guilty of not looking up or seeming too casual at the vital moment after a lot of good possession and build-up play. I liked the look of Devine at the back - very composed, with a nice touch. OTJ had an excellent second half and Doran worked well all night, but Andrew Shinnie looked a little off the boil compared to recent games.

I agree a much better performance but just lacked a cutting edge at times

Knew this would happen, heads down from Saturday, St.Mirrens up from Sunday.

Poor show again from what was said on the radio, not turning possesion into goals which we have done this season but not the last two games. Dispaointed with these two performances!

Having been at game it certainly wasn't a case of our heads being down .First half not our best but second half as good passing football as I've seen ,its just that last touch that lets us down nobody seems to want to take a shot at goal in the hope one may just sneak into the net.

Was impressed with Danny Divine didn't see enough of the other two new boys to pass judgement as they only got on for last few mins. A disappointing night but certainly not a bad display.Looking forward to Sat.third time lucky. :smile:

St mirren deserved to be infront at half time and should have had a penalty just before ours when g shinne had taken down goncalves missing the ball completely.

2nd half was a much better game for us and the slick passing we've been used to returned, as the game grew on I was getting more and more confident we would win. A bit gutted to lose a goal in the last 10 minutes which kind of felt like it was out of nowhere.

Not the end of the world however if we do want this European spot we should have been coming home with a draw at least. We're still 2nd though and have a decent amount of breathing space over hibs and Aberdeen.

Really looking forward to the killie game and hoping we can get another crack at a semi final.

Edited by ICTPAISLEY

Just watched it back on Alba. First ever loss at the Poor Man's Love Street I believe. A bit jammy to be level at ht, we were off the pace, good shout for a midden pen, but nothing soft about ours either.

Desperately unlucky to lose after totally dominating the 2nd half. Doran seemed to have left his self belief in the dressing room, Shinniesta not much better. If either of them was as sharp as usual we would have nicked something. Wee Billy ran about like the hopeful player of last season rather than the master of this.