FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

5000 viewers on terry butcher poll

ranger1872

terry butcher is currently the subject of  a poll carried out by the rangers media.in the bears den section asking if he would be a good choice as the next manager

this has attracted almost 5000 viewers and currently terry has a poll rating of 36%.

thought this may be of interest

here are few comments from the rfc supporters

snapback.pngDietspam, on 08 February 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

In his eyes, he's be moving to a newly formed club who he has no affiliation with. So it's a big ******* no from me.
reply ianbear007

i believe if terry were asked now if rangers is a new club he would answer "what a load of bollocks" the daily rebel interview was a twisted **** up concocted by journalists with an agenda.
how can you say a former captain of rangers believes he has no affiliation with us.
what a load of rubbish

snapback.pngFiogh, on 07 February 2013 - 11:48 AM, said:

Any former Rangers player that claims we are a new club deserves some 'bad blood' IMO. We've shouted down enemies of the club for such falsities, so it's only fair Butcher receives the same treatment.
reply  ianbear007

any former captain of ours who as a manager beats the scum on 2 occasions as manager of motherwell and inverness to greatly assist rangers in winning 2 league titles deserves a great deal of gratitude and respect

As manager of inverness footbal club why should butcher have to correct statements made about rangers in some daily rebel interview

.if asked the same question now there is no way he would say rangers are a new club

snapback.pngrfcfraserrfc, on 06 February 2013 - 08:15 AM, said:

If people think ally's footballs bad, wait till you see Butchers laugh.png

reply king jela

At a point last month, ICT had more goals scored in the league than the tims, clearly they're an attacking threat

gwr1979 06 february 2013

Voted Yes to butcher being a good choice as the next rangers manager

He always seems to get the best out of squads with less resources, Was impressed by ICT When they came to Ibrox in the league cup, kept the ball on the deck and hit quickly on the counter attack.

Edited by ranger1872

terry butcher is currently the subject of  a poll carried out by the rangers media.

this has attracted almost 5000 viewers and currently terry has a poll rating of 36%.

Good bye, good bye... you were the Billy Boys!

Quite frankly on CTO we couldn't give a toss about the pishy wee 3rd division teams.

terry butcher is currently the subject of  a poll carried out by the rangers media.

Good bye, good bye... you were the Billy Boys!

Quite frankly on CTO we couldn't give a toss about the pishy wee 3rd division teams.

i appreciate where you are coming from with that comment best of luck in the match tomorrow and hope you pip septic for the title

Edited by ranger1872

Ah Rangers Media, that online bastion of good humour and high intelligence!

And anyway, why would Terry Butcher want to leave a club second in the Scottish Premier League to take over these Third Division new boys?!

Edited by Renegade

Jesus wept.....why give the arseholes of Scottish football any impression that they are more important in the great scheme of the SFA/SFL, than Elgin or any other Division Three club? Are we all fecking sheeple who unthinkingly believe The Rangers PR that they did nothing wrong, didn't shaft Scottish football, didn't buy their preeminant position in the Scottish Leagues over decades by spending money they didn't have?

Way I look at it is that NOBODY cares about Scottish football. not the SPL, the SFL or the SFA..........ICT or any other club....all anybody cares about is the profit they can make from Scottish football.

Jesus wept.....why give the arseholes of Scottish football any impression that they are more important in the great scheme of the SFA/SFL, than Elgin or any other Division Three club? Are we all fecking sheeple who unthinkingly believe The Rangers PR that they did nothing wrong, didn't shaft Scottish football, didn't buy their preeminant position in the Scottish Leagues over decades by spending money they didn't have?

Way I look at it is that NOBODY cares about Scottish football. not the SPL, the SFL or the SFA..........ICT or any other club....all anybody cares about is the profit they can make from Scottish football.

there are too many governing bodies in the scottish game.there is so much money  wasted on 3 sets of wage bills one for each of the organisations

Edited by ranger1872

there are too many governing bodies in the scottish game.there is so much money  wasted on 3 sets of wage bills one for each of the organisations 

True, but it will never change, think the fat cats will vote themselves out of a job?

Ranger 1872 are you a Celtic fan

Not meant in jest,  are you?

with a nom de plum like mine --you have got to be joking

have you had the chance to have a look at some of the comments about ICT in the poll replies some of them are very complimentary about the way terry has the team playing

Edited by ranger1872

I wasnt even aware of a poll and its not something I would go looking for.

Why even bother with a poll early February when out of 2 cup and ahead by a mile in the league, Ally will stay in his job till Summer anyway, otherwise ur wasting even more money looking for a new manager.

This topic is more about Rangers than ICT,   so please dont be offended if a mod moves it.

Need to get going at its an early kick off  and  it could be a huge 3 points for us today.

Why even bother with a poll early February when out of 2 cup and ahead by a mile in the league, Ally will stay in his job till Summer anyway, otherwise ur wasting even more money looking for a new manager.

This topic is more about Rangers than ICT,   so please dont be offended if a mod moves it.

Need to get going at its an early kick off  and  it could be a huge 3 points for us today.

should be a win against the septic shadow eleven

similar to what lennon is doing today martin o'neil used to leave out 5 or 6 of his regular players

i do remember him losing in a cup tie at inverness with a septic shadow eleven on one occasion

What has that got to do with a Terry Butcher poll - and what the feck do you know about SPL football ?!!

hi there,i was having a chat with 12thman about todays match and the playing of fringe players

.maybe can you remember the match i am on, about

o'neil played a shadow septic side and ict won the match it was a cup tie i believe played in the evening

Edited by ranger1872