FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gain 2000+ fans instantly.

Philip

Now I appreciate this is entitled in a style normally only seen on dodgy emails for ***** enlargement or Nigerian princes offering a billion pounds but I have a foolproof way to get more punters through the gate.

Sign a Polish player, he doesn't need to be very good or even feature that much but the polish community in Inverness is huge and would flock to watch one of their own playing.

The polish Sunday league team in Inverness take 30 fans to all their games that's a fifth of our attendance today.

Having come up with such genius I shall now sit back and await my OBE for services to football.

• Agree 2

Loved CC's comments about Thistle getting better support in the Highland league - different era in many respects Charlie. And then he mentioned Caley taking 5,500 to Perth - but he forgot as LSM commented that 5200 of them must have got lost on the way back. :lol:

This post has had it's desired affect, bit tongue in cheek, bit of outside the box thinking.

But yet again one of these 'hooligans' brings up the subject of pyrotechnics. Our poor club will be banned by Uefa for life if this anarchy continues.....

Although it's not the freshest idea in the box, still a decent one. Although it's probably far easier for them being so big but isn't it what Premier League clubs do in order to get a foothold in countries afar and build a new Asian fanbase. You could to an extent claim Celtic played that game with a few choice players? Probably not purely on fanbase terms but it certainly helped them merchandise wise.

Yeah, it's a loose approxamation and comparison but general idea is there. Could be worth a try just tapping into the Polish population and hand out flyers ect. Into the Polish shops, ofcourse in their language, letting them know they can play a footballing related part our club and our community.

I for one would be happy to knock up some mock media and see what the club thought.