FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The "Who Should We Sign" Thread

Renegade

I know that its not easy to attract players IHE and explain to me how it was "an obvious dig at Butcher and Marsella" because I'm baffled man!!

I said that I HOPE that Grigg was one that we were tracking, you are beginning to get me annoyed with your unnecessary digs at my posts, I know that you are at it sometimes with your posts at transfer times, that's why i am not certain on how truthful you are in your list of players, if your right then good but i somehow think your talking ****!

What do you mean HOPE ?!! I HOPE that you apologise to Butcher and Varsella for this inane outburst. Unfortunately you are now trying to look as if you are having a pop at me, disguised as yet more anti-Butcher venom.

Ex Dundee and Dunfermline striker Jake Hyde, got 14 goals for Barnet this season but Barnet have been relegated and he is out of contract, might be worth a punt. 

Guest Mahonio

Any word on how Robert Thomson is getting on with his trial or Adam Evans signing up, I noticed window doesn't open until 9th so we will probably hear nothing until then regarding the 3 others which were mentioned on BBC about a week ago?

heard we apparently enquired about Gary Harkins but were priced out of it.

Where was that from? He would be a great signing IMO

He would've been a nice addition to the squad and since this info is coming from fraser I assume it to be correct because I don't think he's been wrong with any calls about players coming or going

Priced out of the wages? Cause his contract is expiring at Dundee

He couldn't have been on a huge wage at Dundee and I hear St Midden are sniffing about, surely we would be able to match their wage offerings?

On his day he is a player who I'd love to have at ICT, creative, attack minded and with a sweet shot on him. However having spoken to Dundee fans I know he is too inconsistent and drifts out of games too often. Didn't perform at the top of his game anywhere near regularly enough

Priced out of the wages? Cause his contract is expiring at Dundee

He couldn't have been on a huge wage at Dundee and I hear St Midden are sniffing about, surely we would be able to match their wage offerings?

On his day he is a player who I'd love to have at ICT, creative, attack minded and with a sweet shot on him. However having spoken to Dundee fans I know he is too inconsistent and drifts out of games too often. Didn't perform at the top of his game anywhere near regularly enough

He'd probably want more to come up here because Inverness is soooo far from civilisation and the hassle it would cause would need to be counteracted by wages.

Agree with Libero, the contracts offered to the likes of Andy Shinnie and OTJ couldnt have been too different in terms of wages offered up by the likes of Dundee and St Mirren. Harkins would be a great signing.

See Imrie got released by Midden, don't want him back though.

Also, cant see our team signing many Scottish players, we dont have a scout covering this part of the world and Steve has found some gems.

Will Marsella be attending the Confederations Cup this summer?  I believe there'll be some Tahitians worth watching!

Yeah haha and we would be able to sign them I think through a French work permit maybe

I think with Williams, Greenhalgh, Doran, Ross, Foran, Evans and Draper all signed up for next season, we won't be seeing or needing any more wingers for next season.