FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Strip.

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

When is the new home or away strip due, usually its at end of season but I haven't seen anything on here regarding designs?

Yeah....those involved, certainly are slow off the mark compared to many other teams at getting the New strips out for sale. Certainly been true whilst we been with our current suppliers

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mahonio

Can you post a pic of the Basle away strip as I watched 2nd half of Bradford v Burton :-P.

The Basel home top would do even more nicely

Good top - another theme on the Crystal Palace classic. Unfortunately unless we switch to adidas/nike et al is not going to happen.

27633-zoom.jpg

Too much like a Rangers top....reminds me of Dado Prso for some reason.

St Mirrens Black and Red away top is decent, something like that would be good.

Good top - another theme on the Crystal Palace classic. Unfortunately unless we switch to adidas/nike et al is not going to happen.

27633-zoom.jpg

Too much like a Rangers top....reminds me of Dado Prso for some reason.

St Mirrens Black and Red away top is decent, something like that would be good. Caley pre merger had a top like this, it was a disaster and we hardly won a game that season!

27633-zoom.jpg

Unfortunately that's not the home shirt of Basel. It's half red, half blue.

EDIT: Look at the picture in the link.

http://www.srf.ch/sport/fussball/super-league/basels-rueckkehr-auf-die-schweizer-buehne

Edited by Rainbow

Thinking back to the st johnstone game with the boys wearing the white away top, blue shorts & blue socks. Surely we should have black shorts just incase something like this happens. The two teams colours clashing together

19801572.JPG