FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CaleyAway Meeting Place in Glasgow

Alex MacLeod

Will IHE be scrounging double voddies? I am arriving at Queen Street at 2.30pm so no time for the pub unfortunately. I will give you a wave as I walk by your stationary taxis.

It is only a 15 minute walk to the piggery stadium from the city centre!

Come on ICT. LET'S DO IT

Will IHE be scrounging double voddies? I am arriving at Queen Street at 2.30pm so no time for the pub unfortunately. I will give you a wave as I walk by your stationary taxis.

It is only a 15 minute walk to the piggery stadium from the city centre!

Come on ICT. LET'S DO IT

2 miles in 15 mins is some going

attachicon.gif2013-08-24_09-56-41.jpg

This is a photo of me walking past The Louden Tavern on my way from Queen Street to Celtic Park last year. I am on the right.

You should try it sometime Alex.

That your flegs flying behind ye too?

DOH No these are the flags that fly outside the Loudon Tavern hostelry which is frequented by rabid huns about half a mile from the piggery Celtic Park. I always wear my running shorts and training shoes in case of trouble or if IHE chases me for another double voddie.

Alex - It only took me 13 minutes today. I noted that you just made it before KO.

attachicon.gif2013-08-24_09-56-41.jpg

This is a photo of me walking past The Louden Tavern on my way from Queen Street to Celtic Park last year. I am on the right.

You should try it sometime Alex.

That your flegs flying behind ye too?

DOH No these are the flags that fly outside the Loudon Tavern hostelry which is frequented by rabid huns about half a mile from the piggery Celtic Park. I always wear my running shorts and training shoes in case of trouble or if IHE chases me for another double voddie.

Alex - It only took me 13 minutes today. I noted that you just made it before KO.

See I couldnt do it in 13 mins. Too many pubs on route. Took me about half hour to walk back to Queen St but then I did stop in a Gallowgate bar for a comfort break. Was in stadium in plenty time for the k.o.

I didn't stop for a comfort break but I have heard that a weak bladder is a curse for the elderly. I am sure it will come to me too!

I'd like to think it was the pints more than the age that was the problem.

Perhaps a combination of the two. As long as you enjoyed the day.

It took me an hour and fifteen minutes to walk from the ground to Central Station.

But with your zig zag style of getting to stations after games probably relates to about a 6 mile walk. Well done on that excellent time mun.

Maybe we should start calling you Jinky    

1st Verse

He is the Jinky of the North

He is the Jinky of the North 

IHE is the Jinky of the North

Chorus

He zig zags here

He zig zafs there

IHE is the Jinky of the NORTH

Repeat 1st verse and chorus 3 times to the tune of Ritchie Foran makes C*unty look sh*te