FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Smith Confirmed, SFA to sue.

EWS

Country First and the Old Firm second(or Last)

First there was Judas, then came The Comyn, then The Scottish Parliament of 1707 and now Smith!

Can we ever find a true patriot who is not aligned to Green or Blue.

Shame on this person(he is not a man with a backbone)

neksor

**** disgrace if you ask me. So managing Scotland isn't an honour anymore Mr Smith? Just another job eh? You have lost a lot of respect throughout Scotland (and England) in my opinion. As Neksor says "Can we ever find a true patriot who is not aligned to Green or Blue" I'm affraid the answer to question could well be no. Once again part of the OF think they're bigger than Scotland. Long may they continue to fall down the SPL table.

Hope the SFA get all the compensation they are looking for.

I notice that Smith had the experience to describe it as a "very difficult decision" - McCoist has lost every Scot's respect by describing it as a "no-brainer". With commitment like that we're probably better off well shot of him. 

"A contract is a contract is a contract"--or at least it used to be.

Smith takes his cue from the attitude of  players who don't agree with that statement-- and now players can point to Smith's attitude to vindicate their breaking of a contract.

Either way honour seems to be a thing of the past .

What forgotten in all this is that other people's life and careers are always affected by this kind of cynical behaviour which sees a contract as only a piece of paper to be signed as a matter of expediency and to be honoured as long as it is expedient for the signer  to do so.

Shocking.. :012: