FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher offski?

Pele_Is_God

Tweets
    1. I enjoyed my time @ICTFC however as I head towards retirement I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet down in the bottom six.

Butcher has come to terms with life on a much larger salary and access to the Capital's wine bars!!

Steve Marsella not currently listed as a Hibee coach:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/CoachingStaff/0,,10290,00.html

...but he remains on the ICT Management listing  : http://ictfc.com/club/football-management

Goalkeeping Coach/Chief Scout - Steve Marsella

Just found the Hibs initial draft CV for TB:

Terry Butcher was appointed Hibernian manager on Tuesday 12 November 2013 after getting bored with Inverness.

Formerly manager of Inverness Caledonian Thistle, Butcher, 54, has a wealth of managerial experience from a range of sackings all over  England and Australia.

Former England captain Butcher won the UEFA Cup and FA Cup while as a player with Ipswich Town and enjoyed trophy-laden success during his time with Rangers. As a Manager he has had little success and tends to panic and apply for other jobs if the team excels.  

Energetic, ego enthusiast and focused, Butcher led Inverness into the top-six during the 2012/13 season, bottled their Euro dreams before being appointed manager of Hibernian. This followed their annual AGM manager panic attack following a Malmo humiliation and the regular Hearts humping.

• Agree 2

Who fancies a game of boagies? I'll kick off ... BOAGIES!

What are the rules?

We just keep saying BOAGIES!

Are you allowed to repeat words?

You may.......I WIN  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :ictscarf:  :redcard:  :frustrated01:  :getmecoat:  :rotflmao:  :tongueincheek:

Edited by AJS