FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Aberdeen V ICT (matchday thread)

Scotty

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enuff, but my point still stands what should he have done??

What would I have done?

Not put Caff on the right wing would be a good start.

Punch Steve Lovell when he came on.

One of those two for me.

Fair enuff, but my point still stands what should he have done??

What would I have done?

Not put Caff on the right wing would be a good start.

Punch Steve Lovell when he came on.

One of those two for me.

I think any ICT supporter would like to punch Lovell right now. 

It's hard to comment as I wasn't at the game but from what I heard on the radio it sounded like Tokely was having a hard time and with the way that Hart and Clark get forward from defense he was probably just trying nulify their threat but as I said I wasn't at the game.... The thing is though RIG you are criticising the decision, which is easy to do after the dust has settled but what would you have done in that situation?? (apart from punch Lovell)

as I said sometimes it is too easy to criticise

I'm not saying it would have worked but I would have thought it would make more sense to play a player in his natural position especially a defender if you are trying to hold out in the final few moments of a game.

I'm not saying it would have worked but I would have thought it would make more sense to play a player in his natural position especially a defender if you are trying to hold out in the final few moments of a game.

we'll never know if it would have worked or not but sometimes 2 many cooks spoil the broth ... anyways mistakes are made to be learned from, so hopefully next time we play Aberdeen we will go into the final 5 minutes with a 2 goal lead  :003: