FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ryan Stevenson availability for semi.

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Read on BBC teletext this afternoon that Ryan Stevenson will miss semi of league cup so that is good news as he'd have been a threat to us.

Am I the only one who's not looking to this semi-final at all and is rather worried of an upset?

I'm looking forward to it but worried so e getting wayyyy too cocky. For hearts the league is a goner and this is all they've got left. However, if we play the way we can there shouldn't be anything to worry about?

• Agree 2

Am I the only one who's not looking to this semi-final at all and is rather worried of an upset?

I'm looking forward to it but worried so e getting wayyyy too cocky. For hearts the league is a goner and this is all they've got left. However, if we play the way we can there shouldn't be anything to worry about?

Yip. This will be Hearts last opportunity to do anything at all this season and they will be dangerous highly motivated opponents not to be taken lightly.

• Agree 2

RiG will be relieved by this news - he's probably still traumatised by Stevenson making sexually provocative gestures at him during our last win at Tynecastle.

Was that not Jamie Hamill?

• Agree 1

RiG will be relieved by this news - he's probably still traumatised by Stevenson making sexually provocative gestures at him during our last win at Tynecastle.

That was Jamie Hamill.

Ryan Stevenson looks like the kind of person who'd shag your wife and steal your microwave.

• Agree 2

Was that not Jamie Hamill?

Ah. Yeah, come to think of it, you might be right about that. Obviously I must just think that Stevenson looks like the sort of person that would make sexually provocative gestures at an innocent, impressionable young supporter. 

• Agree 2

After last season's semi cup tie, I certaintly won't be taking anything for granted and I'm sure the team will be of the same mind. But I do think the team we will be highly motivated and determined to get to the final. If they play to their potential then Hearts will need to play out of their skins.

Its very easy for a team to become complacent when the other team is missing players, just look at Saturdays game at Aberdeen. We were missing 3 or 4 first team players but the ones that came in performed admirably

Would be unwise to gain confidence from Stevenson being out so i'm still approaching this game the way I would have had Stevenson been fit.