FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibs Tactics

Harry Chibber

Brown

Roscoe Dods Munro Hastings

Wilson Black Rankin McBain

Wyness Dargo

Seeing as Dargo is by far our most likely source of goals then I hope CC puts any differences there may be to one side and gets him on from the start.

Blackie....prior to Christmas, before he lost the plot, he was playing his best football of the season. Get him back in. He might've learn't his lesson :024:

Went to see Hibs last night. They played Jones and Hogg at the back and neither looked comfortable in the first half. Dargo must start to expose these donkeys for what they are. Let's go for it:

FRASER

TOKELY          DODS        MUNRO      HASTINGS

WILSON            BLACK          RANKIN

WYNESS

DARGO          BAYNE         

Let's hope Hibs are tired other wise we could be in for a VERY difficult afternoon.

The way they seem to be playing just now I'd settle for a draw  :006:

We're not exactly on a bad run of form either... their keeper looks suspect from crosses so need Barry and Rankin to hit as many ball ontop of him as possible for Bayne and Dodsy to challenge

It will be a hard game but with their inconsistent for I have confidence in our chances

*Fraser

Tokely    Dods    Munro    Hastings

Duncan

Wilson    McBain    Rankin

Wyness    Bayne

*Same team but with Fraser in this time.. Duncan needs to work his socks off against their midfield!

I think there may be a case for playing a holding defence with Duncan in the middle, not least to protect Fraser at first. I recall the 3-0 game, they ran and ran at us all night and got no change whatsoever, cos we made the breaks count. I predict a 1-0  for us. Uptown top Rankin a bullet from the LHS of the box, 51st minute. I thank you.

Fraser

Tokely    Munro    Dods    Hastings

Wilson    Duncan    McBain    Rankin

Wyness    Bayne

Fraser

Rossco  Dodds    Munro    Hastings

Duncan

Wilson      Black        Rankin

Dargo      Wyness

Good luck to fraser in the net, i have no doubt he will be as good and reliable as brown was.

i think it is far to early to throw paatalinen into the mixer. He has come up a few divisions to play for us and he needs time to settle. Give it a month or so and he may well get a game but hibs on sat is to early. Stick with what we know at the moment

Hibs dont have a good defence so if we could retain possession and throw an attack at them then we could win this one with caley stans team. We have to really concentrate and play them at their own game though. Attack, Attack, Attack I say.

That used to be the case bit since Collins has come in he has has tightened up the defence considerably. They are a lot harder to break down.

Bayne v Jones will be interesting.