FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Your Thinking On The Celtic Prices

RiG

Have the prices of the Celtic tickets affected the chances of you being there?  

192 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes! No way will I pay that kind of money!
    • No! I'll be there whatever the cost!
    • Maybe! I'll need to see a bit closer to the time!

The game will sell out in which case, steep as the prices seem, the club are right in a commercial sense.

It now costs in excess of £50,000 a week to run ICT  and we are all clamouring for beter players so the club have no real option otheer than to maximise these revenue raising opportunities when they come along.

And then you look at what happened in the past.  Those two famous cup games that made our name all over Britain, the game that gave The Sun so many awards because of one headline, that one game changed ICT for ever.  And here we are again.  This could be the highest profile game that we have had ever, outweighing both the Semi-Final trips, beating Rangers both away and at home.  This is a game where tickets are going to be like gold-dust, and the club(s) have priced them accordingly.  What would you rather?

A tad romantic EWS, we are now playing the old firm in ' big ' matches every season, we are not really a wee diddy team from thne first div anymore, beating Tic will not cause the west coast press apoplexy anymore, ever.

Winning the cup would of course.

I see the cup and the league as two different entities.  We can't win the league, but we can win the cup.  If we beat Celtic then the press would still have a field day I reckon, especially when we hump them.