FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

This New Away Top

RiG

Little boy, go play with your gameboy.

Out of touch?  We don't play Gameboys anymore.

Nintendo DS is where it is at.

I know one or two who post on here that have an unhealthy interest in game boys.... :023: :023:

would this be in the newsletter as my hotmail keeps putting it into the junk mail

sorry im off topic

Might well be.

can someone post the link where you can subscribe to this newsletter ?? I have had a look round the official site and I am damned if i can find it .......

I think it is sent to season ticket holders who have given an email address.

not shareholders, centenary club members or registered website users ? ..... thats pretty short-sighted !!!

I fall into all of the categories I mentioned above (including being one of the first few registered users on the official site) and havent been able to register for any newsletters, or even find where to adjust my profile or enable new options that werent available at launch (like newsletters) ..... cant help thinking the club are missing the boat a little on that front.

I think it is sent to season ticket holders who have given an email address.

not shareholders, centenary club members or registered website users ? ..... thats pretty short-sighted !!!

No idea.

Guest ICTangie

'In response to comments from our fans we’ve made it even easier to pay for next season’s Commemorative Away Top.  But hurry as there’s only 28 days left to sign up for it. 

We are now offering payments spread over five months. Pay £20 now and a further 4 instalments of £20 which means that you will have paid for your top in full before the due delivery date.  However, you must register your interest by the end of March. '

This is the gist of the email that was sent out to Season Ticket holders who have registered their email adresses with the Club.

• 2 weeks later...