FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V PARS -- KIDS GET IN FREE

Scotty

ICT have decided to let kids under 16 into the North Stand (home), South Stand (away) and uncovered areas of the main stand for FREE this weekend ..........

There will be no reduction in the normal adult admission prices for these areas which is Adult £20 / Concession (student/oap) £15  but kids can obtain a voucher from the ticket office that they can redeem at the turnstile for free admission. (note: kids who are U-12 need to be accompanied by an adult).

If you have any queries about this, please direct them to the ticket office rather than website admin. (tickets@ictfc.co.uk)

EDIT: The voucher has now been made available on the OFFICIAL SITE and we have also attached a downloadable copy to this posting for your convenience

[attach=1]

w00t! Not going quite as far as Killie - would have been interesting to have seen a price reduction in conjunction with this - but hopefully this get a few more folk along to the game  :003:

anyone know at what age kids have to have there own seat????

my daughter is just over one and im havin trouble sorting out someone to look after her on saturday :007:

was  thinking of taking her to her first game :023:

poo.

will just have to try harder to get a sproglette sitter else no game for me :019:

Tug

A long time ago, I suggested a creche at the stadium for wee ones and those strange kids not interested at ICT. Who would grudge a fiver to have their kids entertained while they were entertained. I am sure the costs would add up.

Common sence prevailing in the ticket office as well. There is an unused seat next to me in the main stand (apart from Huns and Tims games), so they allocated it to my daughter rather than us both hiking over to the uncovered section or north stand.  :022:

poo.

will just have to try harder to get a sproglette sitter else no game for me :019:

Tug

A long time ago, I suggested a creche at the stadium for wee ones and those strange kids not interested at ICT. Who would grudge a fiver to have their kids entertained while they were entertained. I am sure the costs would add up.

who did you suggest it to???

i know of someone in town that rus direct childcare ..... they have mobile creches that will work on a saturday. just an idea to toss in the ring

:clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04:

Well done ICT.... every fecker and his dog has asked for it, so will be interesting to see how many acknowledge it...  :021:

Agree there Harry C. Will be a shame if it doesnt boost the crowd significantly...

How well has this promotion been advertised around town ie shop windows etc ?

Just wondering how many genuine new supporters might be attracted, that would render this ideal a success, not including getting kids interested  for the future here, but more like other revenue that this may bring in on the day ie merchandice or food sales.

Guest neksor

I have a seat in the main stand and not far from my seat is a parent/carer who takes along a small child of 3 or 4 who has absolutely no knowledge or interest in the game. In addition this adult does not have a seat for the child and has the child on his knee.

This child is constantly squawking, jumping up and down and distracting the supporters surrounding the pesty child!

How can we deal with harassment from small children?

neksor

Agree there Harry C. Will be a shame if it doesnt boost the crowd significantly...

But it would be unfair to draw serious comparisons with the Killie promotion as they also halved their prices. We shall see though.

But it would be unfair to draw serious comparisons with the Killie promotion as they also halved their prices. We shall see though.

Very true, it's good to see them making some sort of gesture though

Indeed but what I am getting at is people shouldn't come on here after the game if it hasn't worked and slate the club when there are other factors that saw the Killie game get such an inflated crowd.

That said if ours does increase significantly then we can postulate over what kind of crowds we might get for future games where a reduced ticket price is in operation.

I have a seat in the main stand and not far from my seat is a parent/carer who takes along a small child of 3 or 4 who has absolutely no knowledge or interest in the game. In addition this adult does not have a seat for the child and has the child on his knee.

This child is constantly squawking, jumping up and down and distracting the supporters surrounding the pesty child!

How can we deal with harassment from small children?

neksor

Ever heard of a Tasar :023:

A laudable idea, but I ended up sitting in the middle of a huge crowd of kids who seemed more intent on playing tig, kicking the seats in front of them or going back and fore to the feckin shop. If the lad beside me had one mars bar and coke he must've had a feckin dozen. No wonder they were hyper-feckin-active and I was up and down like a tarts undergarments letting them in and out.

Bah Humbug

A laudable idea, but I ended up sitting in the middle of a huge crowd of kids who seemed more intent on playing tig, kicking the seats in front of them or going back and fore to the feckin shop. If the lad beside me had one mars bar and coke he must've had a feckin dozen. No wonder they were hyper-feckin-active and I was up and down like a tarts undergarments letting them in and out.

Bah Humbug

:015: :015: :015:

You mean they weren't utterly spellbound by sight of all the action unfolding before them on the pitch?

No wonder so many end up with serious obesity problems....  :018:

Feck me, spent the whole of half time dodging the little feckers, trying to avoid spilling boiling coffee over their pretty little heads or trampling them to death underfoot. Fantastic idea, but when is the creche open. :017: :017: