Sign in to follow this  
MorayJaggie

Challenge cup final

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, TheMantis said:

Very true. This final doesn’t count towards anything else so it can be played sometime in the future when all of us can attend. Limiting it to an elite 250 is nonsense.

Depending on how things go, it could be played as a curtain-raiser to the start of next season.  A bit like the Community Shield in England, but classier  :lol:

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to the pools panel verdict on Off the Ball, Steven Thompson had Inverness Caledonian Thistle 2 Raith Rovers 1  :ictscarf:

Our star striker Jordan White must have jumped up at the back post to head in from a James Keatings corner to score the winner :wink:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if the game will ever be played. I love football and this site is a tonic at these hard times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t know how to copy the post but I’ve given my thoughts on the serious discussion thread. 

My best man from my wedding 24 years ago is in isolation in Raigmore waiting for his test results. He has underlying health conditions. Makes you realise how close to home this is. 

Edited by Robert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Robert said:

Don’t know how to copy the post but I’ve given my thoughts on the serious discussion thread. 

My best man from my wedding 24 years ago is in isolation in Raigmore waiting for his test results. He has underlying health conditions. Makes you realise how close to home this is. 

Hope your friend ok Robert. 

Sadly a lot of folk thinking we are immune up here. We are not. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alan Simpson is immune.  Rumour has it that Covid-19 has had to go into isolation having had contact with him.

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, old caley girl said:

Hope your friend ok Robert. 

Sadly a lot of folk thinking we are immune up here. We are not. 

My thoughts as well Robert I hope he will be ok.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, IBM said:

My thoughts as well Robert I hope he will be ok.

 

Thanks guys, he seems past the worst of it so fingers crossed!

It brings it all home though when you know someone affected in a serious way. 

Stay safe all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 7:39 PM, Robert said:

Thanks guys, he seems past the worst of it so fingers crossed!

It brings it all home though when you know someone affected in a serious way. 

Stay safe all!

Thats great, it really hits home when family are affected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2020 at 7:39 PM, Robert said:

Thanks guys, he seems past the worst of it so fingers crossed!

It brings it all home though when you know someone affected in a serious way. 

Stay safe all!

Great news Robert. Here's hoping he makes a full recovery. A close friend of mine was in ICU with this virus. He has underlying issues too. He came home yesterday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gringo said:

Great news Robert. Here's hoping he makes a full recovery. A close friend of mine was in ICU with this virus. He has underlying issues too. He came home yesterday. 

That’s good news too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Downinthedumps said:

The result is a dream but the photo is a nightmare.🤭

I presume that you don't like Caramel Wafers 😁

  • Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/29/2020 at 3:09 PM, Buster said:

Alan Simpson is immune.  Rumour has it that Covid-19 has had to go into isolation having had contact with him.

Take more than covid 19 to keep a good man like moi down for sure! Tho seeing on here a guys mate has it defo thought with him hope he's okay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • FB_caley_thisle_online_970x90.jpg

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.