FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A Professional Squad.....

MacBandy

....Should be able to raise its game regardless of the lack of "things to play for" Season ticket holder who has never felt so let down by the club as I do today. Even during the Motherwell home defeat.  We were never ahead in that game.

McSwegan is a Bollard!! Cannot move with the ball, moves like oil tanker without it.

We were pants and the man at the top must take the flak. We passed..... OK, individual skill levels were....OK. The problems were a lack of passion (motivation...managers fault) and, more importantly, and this is becoming too regular, a complete lack of inspiration. We play the same game week in week out. We don't know how to break down other teams, we don't know how to change our play (managers fault).

I think we have a great squad of skilled players here who seem to be running out of ideas.

Next year will be a hard year!!!!

Well it would seem so me man eh! maybe in the cold light of sunday morning calmness will subdue his inflamed heid.

But his anger is fairly well justified no? the team today were very dissappointing, let down the fans big time, and it will interesting to hear CC's view on things, i'm off down the Heathmount to see if he's there.

Report to follow.

Upset...Just a wee bitty. I missed Charlie's comments. what did he say? "Look where this club has come from" "We were unlucky with some of the decisions" "This happens when you play at this level.....repeat....look where we have come from when we are dissapointed at loosing to a premiership side".

This is not the players fault. They didn't have a clue what the game plan was...other than....as usual lads.

Aye, shite performance, but at the end of the day..........it gets dark......... no no, Dunfy deserved to beat us, could be worse, you could be a Jambo..................................0-4 :015: :015: :015:

He said that the only praise he could give was calling the defense 'diabolical'.

Just read that and think it was a bit harsh to be honest, our defence wasn't that bad.

I think the simple fact is that only one team stood to really get something out of this game should they have won it. That team was Dunfermline and they won it.

The defending was pish hence we conceded 3 goals.

The only part of CC of statement I take issue with was the fact he said he was down to the bare bones of defenders and no other options to chose from. That lies squarely on the managers shoulders. Everyone knew we had very limited options there and nothing was done about it  :006:

According to an article in the Sunday Mail CC is quoted as saying he has show too much loyalty to some of the players and that it's time for the duds to go.  It wasn't a huge article but he commented on having money available during the transfer window and not using it instead deciding to place faith in the squad we had, he as good as admits that was a mistake and then basically goes on to say that the axe will be wielded big style in the summer.

i think that it maybe mccalister and mcswegsan that he is referring to as when you think about it they were the ones that recieved most loyalty during the window in that cc put faith in them rather than get a new striker

these two hav failed to come up with the goods and i think cc might see them as surplus to requirments

i think that it maybe mccalister and mcswegsan that he is referring to as when you think about it they were the ones that recieved most loyalty during the window in that cc put faith in them rather than get a new striker

these two hav failed to come up with the goods and i think cc might see them as surplus to requirments

McAllister will have another season to prove himself as he is still under 21