FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CALEYNESS FAMILY GET TOGETHER

CaleyJulz

Calling all caleyness family members i was speaking with me bruv today and we think we should have a family get together as we never ever had one.Now we were thinking a wee beach party at Nairn beach or somewhere with a beach the reason for this is we can scrap as much as we like with out getting lifted. We thought a bbq huge fecking carry out fae tesco and well we can just have a wee beach party.So if yer up for it in July then leave a post. Go on Caleyness family it will be a hoot.

OHHHHH AND THERE WILL BE NO THROWING FAMILY MEMBERS IN THE SEA EVEN IF WE ARE BEING CHEEKY !!!!!

OTS A FAMILY GET TOGETHER WE HAVE TO LET YOU OUT IKKLE BRUV MUM AND DAD SAID SO AND WE HAVE BEEN WARNED TO STOP DOING THIS TO YOU CAUSE YOU WILL END UP FECKED UP IN THE HEED LIKE THE REST OF US BUT HEY YER HALF WAY THERE....

Granny and grandad as you are our leaders or

owners or what ever ya call us and dont call us little

ba£"!"£s cause that really hurts i think you should erm make sure we all dont fight ya rember what happened the last family get together........

Today i checked with the police about having a beach party and wohoooooooooo we are allowed to have one as long as we dont sell drink but i told him we wont be cause it will all be nicked fae tescos and morrisons for us to drink ... anyway we are allowed but it will have to be on the beach about a mile fae nairn so all we need to do now is get organising so how does the 29th july sound to everyone.

That way it gives us planty time to organise drink and the bbq and i am going to making us name badges and we are all going to get teeshirts with a family motto on the back ohhh and beware i will be lurking with my video camera so could all those intresed or who can help with organising pm me please ..... COME ON YOU KNOW WE NEED A CALEYNESS FAMILY **** UP !!!

Guest Caley83

Im right up for that one!

Gives me a month to recover from Dores beach party!!

Remember I'm Drunkeness!

:P :P

I'll bring a few heads!

Got to watch out for the Nairn/Forress/Elgin boys that we abused (No I'n not a pedo we just broke a few bones) back in 2000 in the battle of Nairn Beach!

:twisted: :lol::lol:

:angel: This party is going to be ace i can feel it in me bones i am already praticing being nice and not witty or cheeky as there is a big wet cold deep sea to close for comfort its gonna be really hard for me grrrr but i will do it not be cheeky once !!! :blah: :D

No you wont bruv lol takes longer than 5 mins to annoy me and if i dont wanna let someone annoy me then i try me best not to let em so beware it will be hareder for you to annoy me than you think.

Well I suppose I better be there to keep an aye on you young-uns, as I m the mum................Bit far in advance but I shouldbe OK for it

• 2 months later...

Today i checked with the police about having a beach party and wohoooooooooo we are allowed to have one as long as we dont sell drink but i told him we wont be cause it will all be nicked fae tescos and morrisons for us to drink ... anyway we are allowed but it will have to be on the beach about a mile fae nairn so all we need to do now is get organising so how does the 29th july sound to everyone.

That way it gives us planty time to organise drink and the bbq and i am going to making us name badges and we are all going to get teeshirts with a family motto on the back ohhh and beware i will be lurking with my video camera so could all those intresed or who can help with organising pm me please ..... COME ON YOU KNOW WE NEED A CALEYNESS FAMILY *beep* UP !!!

Not long now, you must all be getting pretty excited :drinking03: :drinking03: :drinking03:

• 9 months later...