FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

RANGERS V ICT - matchday thread

Scotty

[li]Discuss the game in this thread right here  :004:[/li]
    [li]Get to the chatroom HERE[/li]
    [li]See the subs / bookings / report HERE[/li]
    [li]At the game ? - Dont forget to vote in the POLL after the game has ended.

LINEUPS

RANGERS
    [attach=1]

ICT
    [attach=2]

Dods sent off in 14 minutes - straight red card - professional foul according to sky. Charlie Adam scores from resultant free kick .... b0llox

That is so blo0dy harsh - not only sent off for being judged to be the last defender - he now misses the next game..... 

I'm not going to listen to any more of this - going to the golf course to smash my balls around....

at least you can listen to it .......

The SPL are having a 'sports tourism' workshop soon, to try and discuss ways that they can encourage ex-pats and those in other countries to come visit Scotland either for or including visits to SPL matches ...... I have a suggestion for them .... find a way to actually let people listen to the feckin game and you might stand a chance !!!

Sounds like we have done well since the double-whammy.  Grant Munro had a great chance to equalise from a set piece but couldn't get his header on target.

Interesting that Charlie took off Markus rather thant he 'traditional' sub of a striker.  This is very positive as we still have Dargs and bayne on but we'll need our midfield to really cover the ground - are hart, Duncan or Rankin really athletic players who can do this?  It's time to step up to the plate lads.

Full time 1-1

Fantastic result - playing without our captain and with ten men for 74 minutes away to a side who'd taken 25points from their last nine games.

Brilliant.

Well said that man  :025:

This result is all Charlie's fault as well  :016:

Dods sent off after 14 mins, Munro back after suspension, the defence surely have one of their best days of the season.

Says a lot for next term, our well groomed defence can live without Dods and we have a new captain in Grant Munro.

:015: :015: :015:

:015: :015: :015:

Sack CC,  seven points from Rangers, and only one for them, two away games, playing with ten men..........Walter who :015:

We are some team

Enjoy your true blue follow follow journey back up the A9 with your solitary point :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015:

Barry Ferguson :015: :015: :015: give me Barry Wilson anytime

Well done Mike Fraser for a seemingly cool display.........Mark who..........Scotland Scotland's No1

Get it right up you all you bluenosey ********.

The biggest plus in that result for me is it was achieved without Dods... Augers well for next season... :003:

Hoping too there won't be the usual calls for CC's head tonight  - Sounds like his tactics after the sending off were spot on.... :022:

Great stuff guys.... Might treat myself to an extra pint tonight... :021:

The biggest plus in that result for me is it was achieved without Dods...

A point that Charlie made quite clearly in his post match interview (see match report on front page)

Guest Suspicious Mind

CC deserves credit for the substitution of Markus and not the easy option.

Tactical genius eh Bonzo?  :fishing: :fishing: :fishing:

The biggest plus in that result for me is it was achieved without Dods... Augers well for next season... :003:

Definately. Only got it one the radio, but it sounded like Caff did well in Dods' place.

Mike Fraser sounded like he did superbly too  :022:

ICT Chris and Suspicious Mind have already hinted at this but perhaps I could make the point that Charlie got a lot of criticism from fans on this site for his substitutions in the Celtic cup tie. Maybe he should now therefore get a bit of credit for his response to the sending off with the Paatelainen - McCaffrey substitution. I wasn't at the game (I was watching Clach beat Fourass 2-1 for their first league win since December) but by all accounts this change appears to have been central to confronting Rangers at Ibrox with 10 men for 76 minutes and pulling back a goal.

CC deserves credit for the substitution of Markus and not the easy option.

Tactical genius eh Bonzo?  :fishing::fishing::fishing:

The Bonzos and the Clachers of this world tend to be very quiet after a result like that - if we had been gubbed 5-0, we would have heard plenty from them....  :018: