FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dunfermline Ticket Prices

kencar

as a season ticket holder i would like to see local schools given as many as possible to get a decent crowd and before the grumpy ones start only two games to and it may lead to a couple of extra season tickets for next season you never know

Damned if they do and damned if they don't.  The club had the free kids promotion for a recent game and it worked well with an increased attendance.  Then they receive complaints from season ticket holders.  As a season ticket holder I'm with Caleyblue, let's try to get some new fans in, but unfortunately due to a few season ticket holders who have a problem, there would seem to be no reductions for this game.  :029:

How anyone can complain about trying to encourage more fans along escapes me.

I was hoping that there might have at least been a repeat of the free tickets for kids.

I find myself seriously considering deliberately missing a home game for the first time in years. The last 2 games against Dunfermline have been pretty poor fair  :007:

Hopefully the attendance won't be too bad as we are trialling the singing section as a pilot for next season.  Marchers leaving after the game to walk to Paisley, so a good send of for them I hope.

Are you joining us for bowling on Friday night?

Why on earth would season ticket holders complain about reduced prices?? :017: I'm a season ticket holder and would like nothing more than a packed stadium, even if half the people in there have paid a nominal entrance fee.

I assume the complaints were along the lines of 'we've paid enough, why should they get in for less?' If so, then those people are a bunch of fuckwits.

A 4-1 win tonight against Muvverwell so we'd better beware.  I also hope the stewards are up to the task of controlling pitch invasions.  Remember two years ago when the Arabs came calling?

Freee tickets do work. Back when the club was jsut starting and they used to give free tickets out to primary schools, I used to get taken to the games by my friend's dad, that got me hooked. So having free tickets or free enterance for little ones would be good, although probably too short notice for the upcomning game.

Why on earth would season ticket holders complain about reduced prices??

I assume the complaints were along the lines of 'we've paid enough, why should they get in for less?' If so, then those people are a bunch of ****wits.

That's exactly what folk were complaining about  :002:

sorry to post this but a few fans on our forum complaining of yer high prices for this game on saturday...

and just noted that the prices for st midden/motherwell are now £5 for adults/£1 for kids

there's a fair crowd coming up to Sneck the way  :003:

Buffy x

Your complaining?  You have something to play for, we don't and we are still expected to fork out £20 for it.

Club needs to get their arse in gear - but that is a broken record anyway.

None of us were complaining about Dunfermline's prices for our visits. Small support, put us in the main stand, that way they can charge £21 without breaking any rules.

Guest groovydave1973

None of us were complaining about Dunfermline's prices for our visits. Small support, put us in the main stand, that way they can charge £21 without breaking any rules.

mute point.... its £21 no matter where you sit, main stand is the same price as the East stand.       

Guest Arab4Ever

A 4-1 win tonight against Muvverwell so we'd better beware.  I also hope the stewards are up to the task of controlling pitch invasions.  Remember two years ago when the Arabs came calling?

ah yes, how could one forget :022:

i wasnt talking about pre-split fixtures. otherwise i wouldnt have posted anything!

quite normal for teams after the split to reduce prices... i get yer point about home fans having to pay the same as usual prices.

our game with Well last night was reduced to £12 for adults/£1 for kids (tickets). this caused a fair queue outside the ground, with a lot of fans missing the kickoff and the first goal. my personal suggestion was £10 adults so to reduce the time taken to exchange change from £20...

ye cannae please everyone however.

Buffy x

ps it wasnae me complaining re the prices at yer ground...!

and oi...GD...stop following me!  :021:

Guest pars@guinness

caley should make a couple of bob tomorrow,hope your guys are thinking about there holidays.8.57 train to inverness sold out,looking forward to a good old **** up,always enjoy coming to inverness.