FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotland U20

Andrew Fraser

I dont think this has been posted today but both McAllister and Alexander Sutherland have been included for the U20 friendly against Northern ireland on Thursday. It takes place at Firhill. Good chance for them to get into the FiFA U20 World cup squad.

Well done lads!!!!!! :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"FINAL FAREWELL FOR UNDER 20s

Scotland Under 20s have their last match tonight before heading to Canada next month for the FIFA U20 World Cup.

Scotland meet Northern Ireland at Firhill Stadium in Glasgow on Thursday 24 May, kick-off 7.30 pm.  Tommy Wilson's team will be going all out to prove they should be included in the squad for the tournament, as a final selection has yet to be made.

The Irish are preparing for their forthcoming UEFA U21 campaign, and have selected an Under 21 squad for this match.

Admission is £5 for adults and £2 for concessions."

SFA Clicky

I might be tempted to make an appearance

The SFA site doesn't have Zander in the squad although it doesn't look the site has been updated in a while

I read it in yesterday's P & J, I think he might have been a late call up.  Good luck wee man.

Any Forum users attending that wish to submit a match report and details on how the lads get on are welcome to do so and we'll get it up on the frontpage.  Accompanying pics also appreciated if possible.

Send via E.mail to myself or Scotty (donald@ or scotty@ caleythistleonline.com) or post on the forum here and we'll copy it across.

Good luck to them both  Its great to see our players included and I am sure if they continue to play as well as they can they will both be starting faces soon for club and country. 

Thanks for the radio info

Any Forum users attending that wish to submit a match report and details on how the lads get on are welcome to do so and we'll get it up on the frontpage.  Accompanying pics also appreciated if possible.

Send via E.mail to myself or Scotty (donald@ or scotty@ caleythistleonline.com) or post on the forum here and we'll copy it across.

Not going to make it through unfortunately but a couple of my mates are going so I'll found out how Zander & Rory faired from them.

FT 4-0

Rory had a few shots on goal, held the ball up well and got in a good finish for his goal. Well done!  :003:

Zander had a few good moves and a good shot on goal at the end.

Great stuff!  :003:

if it is ..... Scotland games will be 8 hours behind UK time - they are playing in Victoria / Burnaby on the west coast so get your alarm clocks set !!!

SUN 01 Jul 07  14:15 Victoria JPN - SCO      (10:15pm SUNDAY UK time)

WED 04 Jul 07  19:45 Victoria SCO - NGA      (03:45am THURSDAY UK time)

SAT 07 Jul 07  17:00 Burnaby     SCO - CRC      (01:00am SUNDAY UK time)

Hopefully both of them get a place in the squad, it will be far better preperation for them for next season than the friendlies the club have announced so far and a couple of goals for Rory at this level just might be what he needs to improve his confidence in front of the net.

• 2 weeks later...