FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotsport

Fanoffooty

Whats the bets tonight when they show Celtic V ICT , it'll be all about how wonderful Celts are & highlights will only show their goals , ICT will most likely hardly get a mention , Champions league hopes will be on Andy Wa*kers mind

I hope they get gubbed tomorrow night  :crazy07:

We might get Marius hitting the post before Andy gloats about how brilliant Celts are and how they are going to walk the champs league group. Wonder if he still agrees that DIVING in the box to WIN A PENALTY for your team is still acceptable after the Scotland - Heart of Lithuania game.

Whats the bets tonight when they show Celtic V ICT , it'll be all about how wonderful Celts are & highlights will only show their goals , ICT will most likely hardly get a mention , Champions league hopes will be on Andy Wa*kers mind

Not the case, which was good to see. Denzils miss looked worse than it did at the time :007:

Looking at the highlights again on BBC website i cant believe the misses we had! that combined with bad luck in defence it was not ICT's day. :rolleyes02:

We will get the goals...starting saturday for sure.

Just saw the highlights. How bizarre. They got two deflections and an own goal. We hit the woodwork and were very unlucky with some nice moves culminating in shots just going wide or well saved. I  have never seen a more encouraging 5-0 defeat, what a strange thing to say. The true score should  have been 2-1, or something like that, which would not be half so bad. But we will come good.

Umm! Is'nt there a little 'rose tinted glasses' going on here. Yes, from

the limited highlights it appears we had a few good moves and several

decent attempts on goal, but please, they tore us apart down the flanks

and they only ever looked in second gear. From what I could gather our

defence was not unlucky it was awful and unless we sort that aspect

out PDQ, we will be leaking goals against the likes of Gretna and Falkirk

let alone Celtic.