FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Phil O'Donnell

Ritchie Sacramento

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Chieftain

I was listening to the Motherwell v DUFC game today and apparently it was a bit worrying the way that Phil O'Donnell went down. He began showing some signs of recovery after a few minutes and was carried from the field.

During that time Billy Dodds stated how he was a terrific professional and servant to both Motherwell and Celtic and  was one of the most genuinely nice people in Scottish football. He obviously didn't realise that anything like this was going to happen whilst paying tribute to Phil.

A truly sad day!

R.I.P.

Just like to add my condolences and thoughts for his family at this time. Always a shock when one of our Football brothers is taken from us in this way

Just shows how precious our time is here and how we know not what is in store for us!

I don't know if anyone else was listening to it but the Radio Scotland news at 6.30 had the guy who was doing the match commentary (Liam MacLeod?) oon it and the poor guy was trying to give a summary of what happened and you could hear his voice cracking.

Condolences and RIP.

This is so sad.

My heart goes out to friends, family and those who were close to him.

I also feel for Motherwell supporters. Today should have been a truly memorable day for them, and sadly it will be, but for all the wrong reasons.

I wonder if wednesdays games will go ahead, particularly motherwells.

I presume if they do there will be a minute silence.

Sad day

Rest in peace

:clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: