ICT -V- Aberdeen : Matchday Thread

Scotty

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

McGuire having a real stinker according to commentators .... but to be honest, it sounds like most of the players are at least putting in effort.

Should we be delighted at getting such an entertaining game with the players showing some fight to get back into it after Aberdeen's first and third goals, or should we be annoyed that we have shipped three goals ......

commentators saying players look fired up so if we lose I cant really criticise everyone (or the manager) as the team sound like they are making the effort.

I really hope that Brewster makes some attack minded changes and just goes for it in the last 15/20 minutes.  We've got feck all to lose and with the team being so fired up I think it's time to cut them loose and let them really go at Aberdeen.  Would be such a shame to spoil this by sitting back and trying to hold on to the draw.

Caley D why you not at the game?, did the Matchday Commander have you removed for your outspoken comments on this site?

Something cropped up at home which meant I was unable to go.  Had hoped I would make the second half, but unfortunately not.

Caley D why you not at the game?, did the Matchday Commander have you removed for your outspoken comments on this site?

Something cropped up at home which meant I was unable to go.  Had hoped I would make the second half, but unfortunately not.

Your not missing much  :tic01:

we'd be as well taking on another forward/midfielder and going 3 at the back me thinks.

Brewster urging players to get back rather than forward and not concede another goal according to commentators !!!! Aberdeen now playing 5 or 6 up front ...... now Brewster urging them forward .....

Regardless of result, this has been an entertaining game thats for sure !!!