FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewster Scouting Emmanuel

tokelyisvictorious

This reliable information arrives from the mouth of an ex-dundee utd fan who now lives in luton working as a mechanic and is a regular luton attendee.

Brewster, scouting the lower leagues of England looking for recruitments to freshen the squad up, has targeted young left-sided defender/midfielder Lewis Emmanuel, who currently plays for Luton.  Spotted among the crowd by my informant who used to worship the man, the gaffer saw Emmanuel play a solid game for Luton, in the match that officially relegated the troubled club.

Emmanuel joined Luton on a free transfer in July 2006 after a successful trial period after being released by Bradford City.  In November 2006, Lewis was called-up to the Republic Of Ireland ?B? side for the first time in his career. He played the full 90 minutes at left-back in a 0-0 draw with Scotland at Dalymount Park.

With Luton suffering 2 relegations in a row, they are thought to be considering a mass clearout and Brewster has his eyes on the young Emmanuel, a player who has pace, skill and determination.

Could Brewster be signing exactly what we need???? :021: :021:  It would make for a pleasant change.

Guest birdog

Lewis Emanuel arrived at Kenilworth Road in the summer of 2006 after deciding to leave his home town club Bradford City, the place where the defender started his career. Lewis is a pacy full-back but can also play on the left side of midfield, a position where he started on his league debut for the club. Lewis made over 150 appearances for Bradford in six-years at the club, scoring four goals. In his first season at Kenilworth Road he made 40 appearances, scoring twice.

http://www.lutontown.co.uk/page/ProfilesDe...2~18728,00.html

Guest birdog

Looks a good player, would certainly be useful to have around. 

Wilson, Paatalainen, Hart, Wyness and McDonald out and this boy in would seem like a fair deal to me.

Deano looked like a decent player from reports on t'internet but look how he turned out. I do think you could be right though looks like just what we need to shore up the defence.

The only player we've bought from down south that has been a relative success is Ian Black.  Apart from that, Morgan, McDonald, Barnes and That Guy We Had On Trial After He Had Been Released By Newcastle have all tried and failed.

Although maybe Emmanuel could be the man to turn this around and be the first player from England to make a real success of himself. 

Tokely and Emmanuel playing on the same pitch  :021: :021: :021:

Guest birdog

I've watched Emmanuelle myself a few times, and there's definitely talent there. A real crowd pleaser, who would satisfy the dressing room at the same time  :004:

Not so sure about footballing skills but ping-pong balls hmmmm :021:

I've watched Emmanuelle myself a few times, and there's definitely talent there. A real crowd pleaser, who would satisfy the dressing room at the same time  :004:

Pass the butter.

Johndo, that was Last Tango in Paris - similar content, different film. But hey, you can sure spot the over 45-50s on this forum can't you!!!

Guest birdog

If we sign Emmanuelle we'll definatley be going down next season

I have not seen the player in action so I could not comment on whether or not he would be a good signing, would you mind expanding your thoughts on him and letting us know why he would be such a bad signing and why would he get us relegated?

Helped in relegating Bradford from the Premiership and Championship, a club which went into Administration ?

Helped in relegating Luton from the Championship and this season League One, again a club which went into Administration.

This guy has some record as a clubs grim reaper  :010: :010: :010:  :crazy07:

If we sign Emmanuelle we'll definatley be going down next season

I have not seen the player in action so I could not comment on whether or not he would be a good signing, would you mind expanding your thoughts on him and letting us know why he would be such a bad signing and why would he get us relegated?

Whoooooooshhhhh  :015:

Helped in relegating Bradford from the Premiership and Championship, a club which went into Administration ?

Helped in relegating Luton from the Championship and this season League One, again a club which went into Administration.

This guy has some record as a clubs grim reaper  :010: :010: :010:  :crazy07:

That's why I'm glad we never signed Don Cowie - helped in getting Ross County relegated.