FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Things to moan about when theres no football.

mainstander

I have deliberatley put this thread on the ICT board because it is to help out the poor folk who wont have anything to moan about until the next season starts. I just wonder what certain people on this forum are going to do while Brewster and the players are off on holiday? Not having performances, results and the manager to complain about will leave such a huge hole in some peoples lives. Not having ICT's "failure" to reach unrealistic expectations will also be a huge miss for the next couple of months.

So just to fill the gap until you can start whinging about ICT again get your alternative moans in here!  :017:

I reckon we could moan about:

Season Ticket prices

Under 8s getting in free

The new strip not likely to be here until October

No signing news

Players leaving left right and centre

Flags in the stadium

Stewards

Or use the Things that really bug you thread in the Anything Goes forum  :004:

Season Ticket prices  ?10 increase not bad

Under 8s getting in free  Seems good although there are a few things they haven't thought about

The new strip not likely to be here until October  You just MIGHT get a pleasant surprise this year

No signing news If the transfer window was about to shut, then I'd be worried.  We have done a lot of scouting this season

Players leaving left right and centre  As long as we replace them it isn't a problem, although I didn't like the way Dennis was treated

Flags in the stadium  In hand. Flags allowed just no sticks.    :021:

Stewards  MMmmmm - might just leave that one for now and hope that the appropriate licences are held for next season

I'm sure your post was  :tic01: and you are right people will complain about absolutely anything.  Even when Tomming Cumming pretends to be Mike Smith.  :015:

Guest Aboynamedsue

The "Clique" or "In crowd"at ICT & these people know who they are !!

they're so far up  :moon2: they look like they've got a permanent tan !!!

I have deliberatley put this thread on the ICT board because it is to help out the poor folk who wont have anything to moan about until the next season starts. I just wonder what certain people on this forum are going to do while Brewster and the players are off on holiday? Not having performances, results and the manager to complain about will leave such a huge hole in some peoples lives. Not having ICT's "failure" to reach unrealistic expectations will also be a huge miss for the next couple of months.

So just to fill the gap until you can start whinging about ICT again get your alternative moans in here!  :017:

Sanctimonious, patronising drivel like this perhaps?

Season Ticket prices  ?10 increase not bad

Under 8s getting in free  Seems good although there are a few things they haven't thought about

The new strip not likely to be here until October  You just MIGHT get a pleasant surprise this year

No signing news If the transfer window was about to shut, then I'd be worried.  We have done a lot of scouting this season

Players leaving left right and centre  As long as we replace them it isn't a problem, although I didn't like the way Dennis was treated

Flags in the stadium  In hand. Flags allowed just no sticks.     :021:

Stewards  MMmmmm - might just leave that one for now and hope that the appropriate licences are held for next season

I'm sure your post was  :tic01: and you are right people will complain about absolutely anything.  Even when Tomming Cumming pretends to be Mike Smith.  :015:

Well you're no fun - what can people complain about now!  :004:

Another list then:

No sausage rolls at half time

Our flat pack stands

Away fans in the Home end

Mike Smith

Late subs

Atmosphere

The Singing Section

The car park

One of my workmates brought up the horror situation of Marius playing in Euro 2008 and getting badly injured, out for a year and ICT having to pick up his wage followed by leaving on a Bosman in 2009  :029:

Fingers crossed that doesn't happen!

One of my workmates brought up the horror situation of Marius playing in Euro 2008 and getting badly injured, out for a year and ICT having to pick up his wage followed by leaving on a Bosman in 2009  :029:

Fingers crossed that doesn't happen!

Romanian FA would have to pay his wages

ICT fans who constantly moan about anything and everything

ICT fans who are jealous cos they aren't in the clique

right................  :008:

people moaning because they didnt get there testimonial tickets straight away and might have to sit somewhere slightly away from usual. (be gratefull you can go folks :008: :008:)

the fact the season is not starting till the 9th of aug according to ict so i may not see my first league game till december GRRRRRRRRRRR

the speed at which this year has gone past and the fact that we seem to be cantering towards the back end of the year all to quick so we will be half way through next season before we know it

Guest Aboynamedsue

ICT fans who constantly moan about anything and everything

ICT fans who are jealous cos they aren't in the clique

Och well at least you admit there is a CLIQUE

Eh  Why would i be Jealous ? :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao: :015: :rotflmao:

Moaning about the moaners who moan really is taking it too far  :029:

You'll always have people who moan....that's life, but there's much of it that is, IMO, justified criticism of the way things are done (or not done) at ICT.  One of the biggest "faults" at ICT, and the thing which leads to so many of the complaints is their inability to manage fan expectation.  That's not only in regard to on the pitch performance, but how they handle all the off the field stuff as well.  If the club were to undertake a more regular and structured approach to communicating with the fans then I think they could vastly reduce the number of complaints/moans/criticisms they find themselves on the end of.

Guest Aboynamedsue

Moaning about the moaners who moan really is taking it too far  :029:

You'll always have people who moan....that's life, but there's much of it that is, IMO, justified criticism of the way things are done (or not done) at ICT.  One of the biggest "faults" at ICT, and the thing which leads to so many of the complaints is their inability to manage fan expectation.  That's not only in regard to on the pitch performance, but how they handle all the off the field stuff as well.  If the club were to undertake a more regular and structured approach to communicating with the fans then I think they could vastly reduce the number of complaints/moans/criticisms they find themselves on the end of.

Well said  :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03: :clapping03:

There are an awful lot of people on this site who like to moan about people moaning. I realise that i'm now taking this to the next level by moaning about people who are moaning about people moaning.

I really must protest at the context of the above post!