FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Great ICT goals

BornCaley

I like many others on these forums have expressed our concerns our doubts and our worries about ICT. Well i wanted to maybe give us all some hope by posting this link.

click on it and give those doubts some ICT medicine. Gave me shivers just watching these great goals. I defy anyone not to get goosebumps by watchng this

enjoy

Golabeks left footed monster shot that nearly ripped the net in a game against Livi.

Paul Sheerins stunning 35 yarder that secured a precious win over Alloa.

Any Barry Robson free kick.

Brian Thomsons left footed half volley against Stenny that set up the Rangers game.

Hislop's clincher against Clyde, the one we can all be grateful for. :003:

Just shows that we can score goals with the best of them, some corkers in there.

another great video...i remember that week very well. I think we had Clyde on the Tue or Wed and Saints on Sat. Was it not the Clyde game that Partick Thistle fans turned up to support us. I always felt sorry for Partick...dont think they evenr believed ICT would be allowed into the SPL

happy days...thanks for the post

Unfortunately the best goal I have seen in a Caley Thistle was from Jamie Smith about two seasons ago when he hit a 35 yard screamer past Celtic's benchwarmer into the top corner. Best goal from someone in an ICT shirt has to be Ian Black I think against Dunfermline two seasons ago when he hit a 30 yarder past Allan McGregor.

Best ICT goal for me was Iain Stewart's sublime lob v County in the 2nd game played at the Caledonian Stadium. Absolute genius. Used to have it on tape but long gone now.

I remember earlier in the season at Viccy Park, he did the very same, against Hutchison - we were all behind the goals screaming at him to lob him - and he did  :015:

Yes indeed - McCulloch's goal was indeed a cracker and very important at the time.

As much as I enjoy any ICT goal, I have to say that out of the clip in the first post I find myself liking Russell Duncan's strike as one of the best ... a superb effort from distance and if he were Brazilian we would all be raving about how good it was.

another great video...i remember that week very well. I think we had Clyde on the Tue or Wed and Saints on Sat. Was it not the Clyde game that Partick Thistle fans turned up to support us. I always felt sorry for Partick...dont think they evenr believed ICT would be allowed into the SPL

happy days...thanks for the post

nah clyde game was a saturday and yeh some partick supporters turned up thinking that if caley won the league they would stay up  :023: remember the game well, not only for the result but 30 odd clyde fans singing i was a w*nk  :015:

wilsons 30 yard volley against motherwell in the scottish cup was a cracker aswell, think it was 2004?