FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marius Article on Euro2008.com

RiG

Good article and good to see Marius giving Inverness some credit.

As I said in another thread, Marius could actually be a great bit of PR for the club if he does the business at the Euros and we keep him at the club. Our own PR machine blunders from one mishap to the next yet Marius has managed to get us mentioned at the second biggest football tournament in the world, and comments like "I had a good feeling about Inverness" certainly read better than recent headlines about contracts being withdrawn or players wanting to leave for "family reasons".

:021:

Guest Calum-Red-an-Blue

"Thanks to Caley Thistle and the [scottish Premier League] I have forced myself back into the national team and I am delighted to be at EURO,"

Must be the first time in a while that someone has complimented the Spl for doing something useful. :P

Guest stevico64

Good article and good to see Marius giving Inverness some credit.

As I said in another thread, Marius could actually be a great bit of PR for the club if he does the business at the Euros and we keep him at the club. Our own PR machine blunders from one mishap to the next yet Marius has managed to get us mentioned at the second biggest football tournament in the world, and comments like "I had a good feeling about Inverness" certainly read better than recent headlines about contracts being withdrawn or players wanting to leave for "family reasons".

:021:

Marius has only ever had good things to say about ICT, I was in Romania a couple of weeks ago and when getting into taxis the driver would ask where I was from and when I said Scotland 9 times out of 10 the reply would be Scotland, Inverness Football team

Its also great to hear of a player who would do anything, even coming to Sneck, to regain his international position.. Marius wears his country on his sleeve. Unlike a fair few Scots. The ones who want to pick and choose which games they should play in.

I think Stevico should be the clubs PR guru

Its also great to hear of a player who would do anything, even coming to Sneck, to regain his international position.. Marius wears his country on his sleeve. Unlike a fair few Scots. The ones who want to pick and choose which games they should play in.

I think Stevico should be the clubs PR guru

thanks alex  but its not my role