FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Predictions 10: Final

Well here we are, Euro 2008 is already coming to a finish, but we still have one more game to go to see who will be European Champions. I am looking for the score after 90 mins or 120 mins. If you think it will be a draw, please state which team will win the penalty shoot out. A few bonuses in there for extra points (all worth 2 pts). Good Luck!

29th June: Spain v Germany (7:45pm)

BONUS 1: Guess the half time score

BONUS 2: Guess which team will score first

BONUS 3: Guess which team will have more yellow cards by the end of the game

BONUS 4: Guess the crowd (if you are within 1000+/- you will get the points, I will go by BBC figure)

Germany 0 Spain 1

Bonus 1: 0-0

Bonus 2: Spain

Bonus 3: Germany

Bonus 4: 49500

Cheers for Andrew been great this league, especially if I can get enough points to overtake CMIB  :004:

ANDREW FRASER

Spain 2-1 Germany

BONUS 1:Spain 1-0 Germany

BONUS 2: Spain

BONUS 3: Spain

BONUS 4: 51000

JAN LOGAN

Spain 0-0 Germany (Spain Pens)

BONUS 1: 0-0

BONUS 2: Germany

BONUS 3: Germany

BONUS 4: 48888

RON LOGAN

Spain 0-1 Germany

BONUS 1: Spain 0-1 Germany

BONUS 3: Germany

BONUS 4: 55000

What would be the point? Now I remember why I never normally bother with your prediction leagues   :018:

The point is....it's just a bit of fun.

Andrew has explained the situation and admitted that it wasn't perhaps the ideal way to have done it, but he did the right thing and stuck by the rules as he had been doing throughout the whole tournament and that is precisely how it should have been handled IMO.

And can you remind me who it was that recommended the Metro Fantasy League that went t!ts up for days on end and who it was that got all defensive when people started to get critical of it?  Your doing exactly what you had a go at others for doing in that situation, which is just a tad hypocritical don't you think?

29th June: Spain v Germany (7:45pm)

Spain 1-1 Germany, Spain to Win on Penalties

BONUS 1: Guess the half time score  -  Spain 1-0 Germany

BONUS 2: Guess which team will score first  -  Spain

BONUS 3: Guess which team will have more yellow cards by the end of the game  Germany

BONUS 4: Guess the crowd (if you are within 1000+/- you will get the points, I will go by BBC figure)  53000

Thanks Andrew, I for one have enjoyed this little league. Nice One  :001:  :clapping03: :clapping03: :022:

And can you remind me who it was that recommended the Metro Fantasy League that went t!ts up for days on end and who it was that got all defensive when people started to get critical of it?  Your doing exactly what you had a go at others for doing in that situation, which is just a tad hypocritical don't you think?

Not as if I made up the rules for the Metro site OR have anything to do with the running of it? Also I seem to remember you had a wee go yourself at the poster who nearly gave himself a coronary over it, I certainly don't recall you having a go at me at the time for my answers, so don't go changing history now!

Having looked back through Andrews rules, nowhere does it say that if you predict a win or a draw would you score the same amount of points. I have had problems with Andrews leagues before, when I covered for him going on holiday, he came back to the forum early and deleted all my posts, then realised someone had predicted already and made a dogs breakfast of reinstating the thread. I also know other posters (who dont post here anymore) who have had their posts deleted by him just because they pointed out mistakes in his running of prediction leagues. So now I've remembered why I don't bother with them, I just won't be bothering with them in the future.  :017:

Got to get at least 10 points from this final game.......it ain't going to happen is it.... :009:

Spain v Germany  2-0

BONUS 1: 0-0

BONUS 3: Germany (sore loosers!)

BONUS 4: 48500