FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

car park

us2

What is going on with our car park?

Saturday and tonight were a nightmare at the end of the game, In my opinion it was an absolute free for all.

Do the club have nothing to do with it now we used to have stewards at least controlling the queues on the exit lane.

It must surely be an accident waiting to happen.

What is going on with our car park?

Saturday and tonight were a nightmare at the end of the game, In my opinion it was an absolute free for all.

Do the club have nothing to do with it now we used to have stewards at least controlling the queues on the exit lane.

It must surely be an accident waiting to happen.

We didn't get there in time to participate in the farce that is car parking at ICT, so got soaked walking to the car but made it away from the stadium about half an hour before those who paid two quid for the privilege. I agree that the stewarded approach was better - at least there was some sort of order to it, and you knew that it took about the same length of time for everyone to get out, instead of the present situation which bears more than a passing resemblance to Dunkirk. Still, I remind myself, at least we have a car park, a bus from the Caley club and plenty of 'unofficial parking' within jogging distance which the police and traffic wardens turn a blind eye to. Imagine what it'd be like if we moved to the Bught...

Carpark was a joke once again. I've no idea why they padlock the far away gate!!! I was watching the cars leaving while we were queuing to get out... 8 out of 10 turned right towards the roundabout. I just don't get why they don't open the other gate and let folk head the other way into town, which is the smart way to go no matter where you live in Inverness.

They could split the car park into 2 and direct cars to face toward each exit on their way in, then force you to go left at the far away exit and right at other one when you're leaving. Its not f*cking rocket science!!! All it takes is a bit of tape and a few stewards.

I'd have been home in Glasgow half an hour earlier tonight if someone at the club would put some thought into that carpark.

the car park has featured on here many times for all the wrong reasons,i havent used it since about 3 season,s ago when1 wed night game against hibs i was stuck in it for over 2 hrs after the game,as someone hard up my bumper was obviously in hospitality,so now park beside the highland news/courier office and walk 2 mnis to the ground much easier within 5 mnis of the game ending iam usually on the a9

Edited by blackieforce

Well maybe the underprivelidged kids will have to do without until the club comes up with a viable solution. Not great, but if your supplying a service to customers with which you charge you should look to offer a half decent service and not lock gates unnessesarily. I wouldnt pay for something that doesn't work and look for another solution.

I've always said I would buy a Big Issue if it was actually a decent read. My Mum does buy it for the sake of buying it and it just seems to harp on about homeless folk - really depressing read. I'll stick to Nuts and Zoo!

Personally I would advocate getting totally pished before all games - get one of the supporters buses from one of the pubs - and finish off the session before going home. Plus it is better for the environment.

A more than ideal situation for some. Maybe not great for families :rotflmao:

Guest birdog

Personally I would advocate getting totally pished before all games - get one of the supporters buses from one of the pubs - and finish off the session before going home. Plus it is better for the environment.

A more than ideal situation for some. Maybe not great for families :rotflmao:

We have a family section, why not a pishead section? :thumb04: