FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Billy Dodds Prediction Watch

ICTodd

Right so some of you probably already know the answer to this but I thought I'd vent a little frustration here! Being tipped to go down is never a fun thing to have against you, though something pleasing about being a Caley fan ( and indeed the players) is the fact we can prove people wrong because we are a good club in the face of adversity and people seem a little blinkered when it comes to us.

So it annoys me some what that Billy Dodds now repeatedly goes against us week in week out... but its the LAME excuses he has that really p*ss me off! The relegation tip read something along the lines off "they've been in the SPL for a while now, its their season to go down" (don't quote me on that obviously!). Wheres the logic in that!? We all read in and laughed, HAHA pundit, your having a laugh if he thinks he's one with that kind off stuff!

But here we are again and I'm finding myself not so much annoyed now but insulted by his sheer, and all I can say is this now, dislike for Caley. It may seem like a stupid thing to say but it really does seem this way!

Here's what I read and look at the previous weeks prediction for us (how he thought a 2-0 for Falkirk who hadn't won a game yet, yes he may have said they'll come after us for the points but I'd like to see what he said) and now the PATHETIC excuse he uses to have a go at Caley again!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/7611001.stm

Edited by RiG

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I especially liked this bit in the link .....

"Doddsy, now a respected pundit with BBC Scotland, gives his views on this week's fixtures and predicts the scorelines."

and then it went on to say ..... Last time Doddsy got NO PREDICTIONS CORRECT. :thumb04: :rotflmao:

I've mentioned it before it's a PERSONAL thing for him after what Brew said about the state United were in when he took over, Dodds was part of the previous set up and was pissed off big style when he was told to GTF

ahhhh, that would explain a lot !

I think it was Chick Young who made mention that ICT were certain for the drop because they had been in the SPL too long :rotflmao:

Dodds slagged off the Rangers team when they were papped out of the CL by FC Woodcutters or some team like that saying "several of these players aren't good enough to wear the blue of Rangers and those guys know who they are." When asked to name them he refused saying he wouldn't do so - what a jessie.

Guest couchpotato

I've mentioned it before it's a PERSONAL thing for him after what Brew said about the state United were in when he took over, Dodds was part of the previous set up and was pissed off big style when he was told to GTF

WHAT! Professional people in football holding petty and personal grudges,surely not!!

Edited by couchpotato

Just filed a complaint with the BBC Online (much good will it do, Not):

"Doddsy's predictions".

Mr Dodds' personal vendetta against Caley Thistle and/or Craig Brewster is now beyond a joke. Every week he comes up with a tenuous reason why Caley are doomed.

I object to tax/licence payers money being abused in this respect.

To put Willy Dodds ability as a pundit into perspective, 2 weeks ago he would only of scored 30 pointson the ICT prediction league. My 11 year old son who live in englandshire and has only been to 2 games in Scotland also got 30 points.

Does this make my son a "REPECTED PUNDIT" just like Willy Dodds?

Anything Dodsy says should be ignored. The man talks utter garbage on a weekly basis and it's a joke the Beeb regard him as one of the top pundits. BBC Scotland have so many lame ex players they pass off as experts. Allan Preston and Des McKeown are another two who annoy me.

Agree 100 per cent re McKeown. I cant stand him.

Funnily enough I think Preston is excellent and knows his stuff. He doesn't just state the obvious like Craig Paterson.