FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stickies in main forum

EWS

I've tidied it up a bit so hopefully it's a little less intrusive...although that's kinda the point as it's stuff we want people to know is there :rotflmao:

I personally don't like having more than 4 or 5, but it's mostly impossible to get it to that few when there's so much going on.

I've tidied it up a bit so hopefully it's a little less intrusive...although that's kinda the point as it's stuff we want people to know is there :rotflmao:

I personally don't like having more than 4 or 5, but it's mostly impossible to get it to that few when there's so much going on.

Personally I deyest having to scroll past them. If a person is looking into forums then surely they head to most recent rather than what you want us to look at :thumb04:

• 4 weeks later...

I have been looking at this over the last few weeks and as we were doing some rejigging of the forums anyway, I have re-created the announcements forums as a test.

We will still have a few stickies in relevant forums, but bringing back the announcement forums allows us to move what we view as important stickies relating to the site operation as well as the club, events, ticket info etc into that area and just have the odd one on the main forums.