FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Experienced forward required in January

Westhillman

I agree that Keigan Parker would be a good addition to our squad. He is the sort of player we need up front, bit of speed and movement and he also hits a ferocious shot. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Caley shirt come January.

http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=96266

I don't know if I would want that kind of guy in the squad! :rotflmao:

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Robbie Winters is officially a free agent now according to Sky Sports News. Kilmarnock have offered him training facilities as well as Hamilton.

Wonder if we should make him an offer....

Guest ancientsaint

I agree that Keigan Parker would be a good addition to our squad. He is the sort of player we need up front, bit of speed and movement and he also hits a ferocious shot. Wouldn't mind seeing him in a Caley shirt come January.

http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=96266

I don't know if I would want that kind of guy in the squad! :rotflmao:

Keigan would bring a lot of joy to the ladies of Inverness...his "scoring" record on that front is second to none........joking aside tho....im very very surprised that ICT are not looking at Dundee striker Antoinne Courier (or thereabouts)....big physical guy-good scoring record and Dundee need the money "

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely. Scored with Dunfermline easily enough and is doing the business with Rotherham. Obviously there's fitness to consider but a push-out-the-boat time for me. Every chance he wants the Central Belt mind if Rotherham's too far for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Despite some promising dealings in the transfer market the matter of bringing in an experienced striker still needs to be addressed.

No matter how much Brewster tinkers with the rest of the squad we will still be in serious trouble unless we can secure a proven goalscorer.

He is yet to score for St Johnstone this season so despite being impressed by his overall play last night i would have to say no. What about Pat Clarke at Clyde? He has bagged 11 goals this season despite the fact that Clyde hover just over the relegation zone.

He is yet to score for St Johnstone this season so despite being impressed by his overall play last night i would have to say no. What about Pat Clarke at Clyde? He has bagged 11 goals this season despite the fact that Clyde hover just over the relegation zone.

Barrowman was even more prolific at lower league level ! What we need is someone with SPL experience.

If Brewster was not injured, would you guys be in favour of him coming back as the striker we need??

Also have to say unless we can turn up a ruff diamond or someone who can step up from the lower leagues, we ain't going to get a decent striker without breaking the wages budget. How many on here were so critical of the board last time they did it to get Marius.

Edited by kiltarlity

If Brewster was not injured, would you guys be in favour of him coming back as the striker we need??

Yes.

While there have been a large number of people calling his managerial abilities into question, virtually no-one has ever questioned the capabilities of Brewster the player. Unfortunately its not gonna happen though as his shoulder is fecked and you can be sure opponents know this and "might" take advantage of the fact.

Barrowman was even more prolific at lower league level ! What we need is someone with SPL experience.

But who? Probably no experienced striker from the Old Firm, the New Firm and the Edinburgh teams. So:

- Motherwell? No-one there we can afford.

- Killie? Looking for one themselves

- Falkirk? Their strikers aren't going to leave them for us

- Hamilton? None there

- St Mirren? Injury prone to Dargo is the only hope.

Think we have to look outside our own league.

Despite some promising dealings in the transfer market the matter of bringing in an experienced striker still needs to be addressed.

No matter how much Brewster tinkers with the rest of the squad we will still be in serious trouble unless we can secure a proven goalscorer.

Why the hell would we bring in another striker . We already have 4 on our books and our manager only ever plays one at a time . As long as he is still here there is no point as he is obsessed with this 1 up front system which has brought him so much success! We have capable strikers, if he would allow any 2 from 3 to form a regular partnership. Off course that would be like admitting you were doing something wrong and i have yet to hear Brewster accept the blame for anything to do with our current prediciment.