FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

brewster tried to resign

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

Probably like every ICT fan..... delighted! what did you think he would be like?

i fail to see how that means he didnt attempt to resign,he could of been asked to stay on for a few more games or presuaded to stay,just because he smiled at the end doesnt mean anything

I always know when a ' reliable source' is quoted it turns out to be a load of shyte.

I agree. He would never have resigned...because he would have nowhere to got too if he did.

Feckin shame eh.... who's Laura?

Anyway, because of the poor financial situation at ICT Brewsters remit was to bring the young players on at ICT, We simply cant afford big salaries and signing on fees.

The club knew this was a gamble and could result in a relegation battle if things dont work out, these young guys will come good in time, i heard that Vigurs and Wood did well today, hope they keep it going for the home games soon.

Guest Mahonio

I don't believe you mate as why would the board accept Christie's resignation and not Brews, but if it is true the board must have been pissed when Brew offered resignation.

Where the hell do you get info from, reliable source, MY ARSE IT IS!

I don't believe you mate as why would the board accept Christie's resignation and not Brews, but if it is true the board must have been pissed when Brew offered resignation.

Where the hell do you get info from, reliable source, MY ARSE IT IS!

Charlies resignation was accepted on the third time of asking.

How does one NOT resign after offering to do so.? Either you resign and leave or what?

Is there some other option like " I offer to resign but I am not serious.I don't want to beg you not to accept it but I am willing to stay if you want me and I am only offering this so that you can confirm the solidity of my position as Manager.This will get you off the hook and make me feel really good and i WILL CONTINUE TO BE IN THE DRIVING SEAT. LIKE" :rotflmao: