Caley Stan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:rotflmao:

To be honest guys Brew has tried both formations at home and with limited success. He needs to stick to one formation at home and persevere with it. If it does not work, then the players are simply not good enough.

I will come back again, in the hope we can get the extra break we deserve.

I have never once called for Brew's head, but our home form is a disgrace and I won't be going anywhere near TCS until I see some sign of improvement. Whatever brew's strategy has been at home, it isn't working.

Agree with the first bit, not the bit about not going though. I'd hate to miss the game where we turn the corner formwise. Things can only get better etc......

Mince. Sheer and utter. Where was the manger? I didn't see him in the technical area giving instructions.

What's with the place? It's grim. The stewards look like prison wardens eyeballing you if you even shout. There's no FUN about the place. No banter. Face facts, with the glasgow teams still in the SPL we will never sniff winning the league. The aim each year is consolidation. I'm getting really fed up with the whole situation. the club need to re-evaluate their stances on a great many things. It's no wonder the crowds are so poor. ICT feels more like a business then a club these days.

Sorry about the rant but I'm annoyed.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

in 2008 in the league we have only beaten Gretna and Kilmarnock at home. We have drawn with Falkirk, Hibs and Dundee Utd. In 17 games at home we have won 4, drawn 3 and lost 10, gleaming a massive 15 points in the process. Hardly a fortress ad hardly record to be proud of. Teams should be happy to come to Caley Stadium - as it's nearly a guaranteed 3 points.

Add to that, statisticaly we have the worst home form in the league:

ICT Played 8, 5 points, points per game .625

St Mirren Played 6, 6 points, points per game 1

Hamilton Played 6, 4 points, points per game .666

That said when Hamilton get pumped by Celtic tomorrow they will be the worst.

We are **** at home! Our home form this year is a disgrace. I didn't really want to get drawn into the whole Brew debate but there is something wrong given Stad de Cal used to be a hard place for teams to get points...

We have not adequately replaced the quality that has left us over the last 2 seasons and we seem to be a shambols on the park.I can't see far past the DoF & Brew/coaching staff for both of these things.

Home form is what is most depressing.

Teams didn't like coming to INverness, now no longer the case.

We have the odd great game but are getting so predictable

1 up front and playing long ball up and hoping midfield (generally Cowie) trying to get up to support.

When we do play well and pass the ball we can look like a really good team but this does not happen often enough, by miles!!

Brew's tactics are questionable, 1 up and then playing 2 up once we have fallen behind, today was the exception, bar one occasion when we were winning 1 - 0 v Celtic at home and for some reason for last 10 minutes we ended up playing with 3 forwards and lost the game.

We appear to have an inability this season to go ahead in a game always waking up once behind!

Topsixnextyear, good post. There is no fun.

Been to many other grounds in many other countries and its different. Emphasis on the customer, an entertaining day, welcoming, hospitality. Said it before..ICT supporters - a necessary evil, in the clubs opinion imo

I am shielded by distance but it must be galling for season ticket holders week in week out

Topsixnextyear, good post. There is no fun.

Been to many other grounds in many other countries and its different. Emphasis on the customer, an entertaining day, welcoming, hospitality. Said it before..ICT supporters - a necessary evil, in the clubs opinion imo

I am shielded by distance but it must be galling for season ticket holders week in week out

I ma .....after the game. I'm always too confident of getting a result :rotflmao:

Guest Spectre

Brew's tactics are questionable, 1 up and then playing 2 up once we have fallen behind, today was the exception, bar one occasion when we were winning 1 - 0 v Celtic at home and for some reason for last 10 minutes we ended up playing with 3 forwards and lost the game.

That was Charlie Christie, in the CIS Cup 2 seasons ago.

Maybe it's time for a change up front, our main problem seem to stem from our strikers not taking enough chances. Lets face it we have 4 young guys with a load of potential but maybe the pressure is getting to them a wee bit. I think they need an experienced player to pair up with them similar to the Brewster/Crawford partnership at Dunfermline years ago. Since our manager (the ideal choice IMHO) is retired, why not give Barry a go at playing up front and see what happens. And if it doesn't work then what have we lost? Most of out goals are coming from the midfield anyway.