FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Eugene Dadi

Renegade

It was mentioned on here a while back and I reckon a good move for ICT could be a move for Eugene Dadi. Fairly experienced and wants to return to Scotland apparently. He's also scored quite a few times for Perth Glory. A good target perhaps?

By the way, just checking Wikipedia and Perth also have a guy Amaral playing for them, who is a former Brazilian internationalist. Both are thirty-five and are probably better than ICT's current crop. Could be the experience Brew is looking for.

I'd hope by experience we'd have someone who's going to last more than a season, i.e. a 25-30 year old (or thereabouts).

I think your right, we need to bring in players who have experience at a decent level and that are still in their prime not past it. I know that is a difficult thing to do but I believe it is possible.

Edited by Jagstar