FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Updated: Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

Kingsmills

Personally I'd like to go as far as possible in the tournament rather than having a "glamour" match. For that reason I'd like either Falkirk or Hamilton at home.

I've got a funny feeling, however, that we'll be drawn against Aberdeen ( no disrespect to East Fife) at Pittodrie.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I'd like to go as far as possible in the tournament rather than having a "glamour" match. For that reason I'd like either Falkirk or Hamilton at home.

I've got a funny feeling, however, that we'll be drawn against Aberdeen ( no disrespect to East Fife) at Pittodrie.

If we're to go out in the last 8 may as well get rewarded financially so Celtic away will do for me .

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i would like to play agianst Forfar or East Fife but cant really see them winning so falkirk at home would do me.

the way i see it...the teams which are thru already will give us a hard game no matter what

Falkirk, Dunfermline/Airdrie or St Mirren/Motherwell at home.

Draw will now not take place today due to Forfar/Rangers game being off and will be early in the week instead.

Its been posted at least twice now , the draw is tomorrow afternoon .

Well that must have been on another thread that I haven't read. Please accept my humble apologies.

I would definately like to get Hamilton at home . we owe them a beating and under Terry i think we would beat them.