FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Updated: Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

Kingsmills

Great draw. Gives us a chance to dent their confidence a bit as well.

Semis:

ICT v Aberdeen

Rangers v Celtic

Final:

ICT v Rangers

I'd seetle for that although I'd prefer Celtic in the final ! Seriously, however, let's concentrate on beating Falkirk before we even consider who we'd like in the semis.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, as much as I would love to get my feet back on the ground I have had Brewster induced depression for far too long now and want to get carried away with the cup fever, hope you don't mind Kingsmills?

Edited by birdog

I'm with Birdog....let Butcher and the squad worry about keeping feet on the ground and doing the business and the fans can get back to actually getting a bit upbeat and excited about the football again.

OK, in that case I'll go for a 3-2 win over Celtic in the final after twice having been behind with Ross Tokely scoring the clincher !

:rotflmao: My other half laughed when I said that TB had been given the managers job and said "That's bizzare!" How so I asked? "Weeks ago when we were at the Rangers match, I thought this is dire, if Terry Butcher was the manager we could be in Europe". The thought just came from nowhere apparently and so unlike her to come away with something like that. Two bets on for ICT to reach the final and the other to win the final placed last week @ 40/1. Not a betting man but couldn't ignore this one. Only sorry that I didn't place it before the celtic game! This is winnable!!!

I'm with Birdog....let Butcher and the squad worry about keeping feet on the ground and doing the business and the fans can get back to actually getting a bit upbeat and excited about the football again.

OK, in that case I'll go for a 3-2 win over Celtic in the final after twice having been behind with Ross Tokely scoring the clincher !

Was thinking the exact same myself and Rossco being 2 yards offside poking the winner in with his left hand. Can't wait to see the papers the day after :rotflmao:

nah its destined to be a northern derby and a southern. Us V deen, gers celts...but other than that the 3-2 and rosscoe bits right :rotflmao:

I has ?1 on ness @ 66/1 before we beat killie. :thumb04:

I could live with that, get a banner made up, "no popes no queens, just two north teams" remember boys and girls it's only discrimination if you don't treat them equally. :018:

Who would take two wins against them in the League and survival but a further Cup exit similar to the CIS Cup exit?

' Who would take two wins against them in the League and survival but a further Cup exit similar to the CIS Cup exit? '

Only if we get that cheating 5hyte of a linesman... willie conquor !!

Edited by caley100

I was thinking more like 3-2 over Rangers, Lionel scoring the winner with a mazy run and unstoppable shot in the last minute of extra time. :rotflmao: