FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team For Falkirk

Renegade

Heres' my team for the Cup game against Falkirk:

-----------------------------------------------Esson---------------------------------------------------

---------Tokely------------Mihadjuks----------------------------Munro--------------Djebi-Zadi----

-------------------------------Black--------------------------------Kerr-------------------------------

---------Morais--------------Rooney------------------------------Foran----------------Imrie--------

Subs - Fraser, Proctor, Hastings, Odhiambo, Vigurs

I like the 4-2-4 to get in about Falkirk. A good attacking style will be the best way to beat them.

Edited by Renegade

Yeah, if only for the cheer. Not too bothered about the cup at this stage. We've got bigger fish to fry.

This is a must win for 2 reasons:

The cup semis would bring in a good bit of money for next season.

It would totally demoralise Falkirk, who already have to stew upon being bottom of the league for the next 17 days at the very least.

Same line-up as last night for me with the only possible change being Imrie back for Morais

Esson

Rossco Munro Pavels Djebi-Zadi

Proctor Black Duncan Foran

Rooney Morais

Subs: Fraser, Duff, McBain, Imrie, Odhiambo

it would be nice to see vigurs back, can only be a good thing. still not seen anyone with better vision than him come in the january window. not even on the bench nowadays, surely we want our best players available to play whether it be starting or on the bench.

This is a must win for 2 reasons:

The cup semis would bring in a good bit of money for next season.

It would totally demoralise Falkirk, who already have to stew upon being bottom of the league for the next 17 days at the very least.

What he said.

Esson

Rossco Pavels Munro Zadi

Foran Black Proctor

Imrie

Rooney Odhiambo

Subs: Fraser, hastings, mcbain, morias, Duncan

Pace all over the park, rip falkirk to shreads

I like. but i would swap Foran and Proctor around

Edited by fergieisonfire