FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

4 Game Season Ticket

caleyrule

Seems a great idea to get a crowd in

what u think???????

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...1595756,00.html

great idea to try and draw a crowd but would like to se the offer extened to iclude incentives to keep the seat for next season. anything that is going to encourage people to stay would be good especially as its going to be a hard enough case to justify ?330 for a seat as it is

Good idea, especially for the Juniors. The most a Junior can realistically afford is a fiver, after lets face it, more important things like clothes, cinema, McDs, bowling etc, so i would like to see that price remain there or thereabouts. Im not a junior and i dont have kids, but i think the club should be doing more for the Juniors. And the OAPs too. This is a great start.

It would be nice to think the club would continue the discount through the summer shutdown for next seasons season tickets. They might be pleasantly surprised how many folks need their saturday afternoon escape from the mundane. :thumb04: Under Brewster they were going to work/school/library to escape the mundane.

Butcher's good for business. :rotflmao:

In these cash strapped times I think it's a great idea. Why don't the club use the uncovered sections throughout next season for 4 game season tickets. An affordable way to get you through the year!

You can buy your season ticket by monthly direct debit.

Seems a great idea to get a crowd in

what u think???????

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...1595756,00.html

great idea to try and draw a crowd but would like to se the offer extened to iclude incentives to keep the seat for next season. anything that is going to encourage people to stay would be good especially as its going to be a hard enough case to justify ?330 for a seat as it is

There is already a huge incentive to renew your season ticket for next season.

NO CRAIG BREWSTER :rotflmao:

Whats the difference between "4 game ST" and "PRICE FOR 4"

Cheers?

4 game ST is the offer available at the moment for the four remaining league games in the guise of a season ticket. Price for 4 is the normal "price for four" matchday tickets at the turnstile.

We all know how big these four home games are, and now they have answered our calls basically and added a 'The Big Four' season ticket offer for the home games.

Anyone know when they go on sale, and how much they are?

Although i will say if they play with the enthusiasm they had against Falkirk, i think i wont!