FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Matchday thread (Buckie)

WYNESS101

Just back from the game

The blonde winger (Robert Eagle) i thought he was very impressive

Chris De Wong - No thanks, not near good enough

Foran good goals but his temper today was shocking and barrowman i doubt would have scored the whole game to be honest

Melvin Holwign - I started calling him melvin the mule as he was useless it seemed most crosses were across the ground and totally ineffective

Foran scores again

Highlights of match in next couple of days.

After the goal u can see me starting to text wyness101. Am the one in the white at the back ;)

Just back from the game

Foran good goals but his temper today was shocking and barrowman i doubt would have scored the whole game to be honest

Melvin Holwign - I started calling him melvin the mule as he was useless it seemed most crosses were across the ground and totally ineffective

Complete opposite from me :(

Foran scores again

Highlights of match in next couple of days.

After the goal u can see me starting to text wyness101. Am the one in the white at the back ;)

Just back from the game

Complete opposite from me :(

lets hope tel and mo agree on whos good and who isnt amongst them

Chris de Wong?.............is he the same person as Chris De Wagt?

Maybe he is turning chinese.

BTW i had text more information about the game that hasnt seemed to be posted.

eg

Buckie player took a shot from outside the box and a great esson save to his low right.

Munro's shot flashed wide of the post

Talked to Imrie at half time and he said he should be back a couple of weeks yet.

Time to shoot the messenger :tosser:

Edited by caleymad

Feck me - I am suddenly posting in a positive and defensive sense - It aint the feckin friendly games that show trialists to be worth it or not - it is on the training ground and that is up to Tel Boy and Miss Pass - curiously I am beginning to have faith in the ugly English ******* - and I am sure that he must be related to yon flag flying fecker from Bramley.

Chris De Wagt :lol: I did think de wong looked wrong

In my opinon and a few others around us, he looked useless, the amount of fouls he gave away was shocking, everytime buckie did go on the attack the always just eased past de wagt which then put is in trouble again

Personally, maybe a second divison player

ICT started well and looked impressive, but deteriorated to a mediocre display.

Thought Eagle looked lightweight & didn't get into game until he took an elbow & went off!

Melvin looked most impressive trialist with plenty flicks and speed. Could be a good signing, but will know more if he gets match fit?

De Wagt looked light a cumbersome Bobby Mann, good in air and nice passes, but slow and gave away too many fouls.

Narius Bulvitis - I beilieve you get a cream to cure it!!

foran took goals well and should've scored more - as for Barrowman - would look ok playing for Buckie?

Highlights reflect fairly poorly on Proctor particularly that shocking pass back around 9:30 of the first half video. Hopefully its a lack of match practice more than anything (or we get in a decent centre half to let Rosscoe play right back)