Best goal ever

fraser

Tokely bicycle kick v Dundee united (into South stand end)

Yeeeeeees! Well done that man.

Does anyone have footage of it? Cant find it anywhere, was a quality strike though, from possibly the least acrobatic person in our team :confused01:

I'm happy for that to stay in my memory banks forever :lol: :lol:

Golly's goal against Livi, 2-0 it finished... absolute corker of a goal drilled into the top right from the left hand side of the pitch

Byers v Morton.... he must have been watching Denilson beforehand, 3 lollipops confused the hell out of 4 players before he slotted it away

Any of Bobby Mann's freekicks

Rankin v Gers

Duncan v Utd

Away from TCS:

Bazza v Motherwell..... everytime I tell someone about it I have to add on another 10 yds but it was an absolute peach

I'll thin of more when I get a chance

What about the dubious goal at parkhead on that night in 2000

Do you mean the "OG"? Not too long after that game I happened to be chatting to Bobby Mann and I made reference to when Moravcik found his own net. Bobby promptly pulled himself up to his full 6 ft 6, stared down at me and said: "It wuz MAH goal!"

I just craned my neck upwards so I could look him straight in the eye and said "O...O...O..OK Bobby!"

Wilsons goal at Fir Park....I think we're up to about 60 Yards on the distance for that one now :lol:

Im sure it was 61 yards was it not correct me if im wrong... :D

Oh yeah - bagan at Tynecastle! Man I'd forgotten about that one, that was amazing, Mooncat and me nearly feel down the stand into the rows in front of us watching him run and run and run, past one, past two... for that goal!

Brilliant stuff, Rossco's was a cracker too, with his left peg too I think.

That was a great day and a great night after, won money on the game from a Hibbee bookie and got rather merry after!

Happy days! SFL again - stroll on!

Loving this thread...

Every so often I still look at Rankin's winner against the Gers on youtube. I've never seen the crowd at TCS go berserk like that, before or since. One of those moments where everyone was hugging everyone, acquaintance or not. Wonderful.

That Bagan goal at Tynecastle got a similar reaction. If I recall correctly, he didn't quite hve the pace to outrun the last defender, so he "stopped to light his cigar" (according to Dougie Donnelly on Sportscene!) before skinning him and sticking it in.

Great days.

Yes, Bagan's goal at Tynie was one of my favourite away goals (as were all our goals in that game and the Celtic game in 2000). Barry's goal at Motherwell was up there too and although I cant remember much about it, Richard Hastings' first goal for the club at Telford Street was also a cracker.