Shaun Maloney (Celtic),

James McFadden (Birmingham),

FORWARDS

David Clarkson (Bristol City),

Steven Fletcher (Burnley),

Ross McCormack (Cardiff City),

Kenny Miller (Rangers),

Steven Naismith (Rangers)

Whatever happened to the days When the Scotland squad was littered with players from Man Utd, Liverpool, Ac Milan and other top teams. Looks more like like an English lower leagues select these days

Best team we could probably get chosen id presume.

Good to see MacFadden back. Im just hoping no one else gets injured. Scott Brown springs to mind - he will get played tomorrow and hes not 100% i dont think, so hopefully nothing goes wrong there.

Tokely overlooked yet again....

:(

To be honest i think he would struggle on the international stage. he gets ripped apart by the likes of mcgeady and davis so how is he going to fair against some of the best wingers in the world?

To be honest i think he would struggle on the international stage. he gets ripped apart by the likes of mcgeady and davis so how is he going to fair against some of the best wingers in the world?

Our last encounters with the OF gave us a 1-0 win over Rangers at Ibrox, and a 0-0 draw at home to Celtic.

Can't remember him getting ripped apart on either of these occasions.

:( :( :lol: TB Rates him but hes not good enough for the national side... The likes of Black should be in for a shout by the end of next year if Hearts play him but at the moment our best chance is to have a number Two in the management....

I think we're reasonably strong in midfield and in wide areas, but the defence is worrying. Who will play with Gary Caldwell in the absence of McManus and Weir? Who will play at left-back?

It's between Whittaker and McAllister for left back I guess, with either Berra or Steven Caldwell in the middle. I'd be inclined to go with Whittaker and Berra.

What does Lee Wallace, currently the best Scottish Left-back on Earth, have to do to get in the squad. It's absolutely ludicrous that diddies like McAlister and Whittaker are vying for the left back slot.

Agree with you but Lee Wallace wont get picked until he signs for one of the evil sisters. Interesting that he isn't getting picked though when Burley used to manage him at Hearts, must be something he doesn't like about him

We'll miss Craig Gordon.

I think McGregor could do a job for us. Sure he hasn't played for the national side to my knowledge but if the defence is strong in front of him then i reckon we should be fine.

Sorta wish the beeb wern't showing the game after the euro's campaign but i am optimistic we can win it. Thank god Iwelumo isn't playing.

I think McGregor could do a job for us. Sure he hasn't played for the national side to my knowledge but if the defence is strong in front of him then i reckon we should be fine.

He was on the bench for Scotland not so long ago....

:blink:

He was on the bench for Scotland not so long ago....

:blink:

He has been band from playing for scotland(along with ferguson) because of the V signs he did when he was sitting on the bench.

I'll assume that is some sort of joke.

McGregor can go f**k himself - the @rseh0le is rightly banned from playing for Scotland and should never have the opportunity to darken a Scotland jersey again.

I'll assume that is some sort of joke.

McGregor can go f**k himself - the @rseh0le is rightly banned from playing for Scotland and should never have the opportunity to darken a Scotland jersey again.

Apologies for the mistake i meant Neil Alexander