FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ipswich move ?

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Having read the Plymouth rumours I have got in touch with an individual who I can only say is very close to Paul Mariner and he has told me that Ipswich have already been in contact with Burley, Butcher and their "employers" and a financial deal has been informally agreed should / when Roy Keane be axed. He informs me that this was about 3-4 weeks ago.

I am also informed that this will go through in early December prior to the transfer window.

Pays fer Marius - makes the muppets look innocent again. B)

Having read the Plymouth rumours I have got in touch with an individual who I can only say is very close to Paul Mariner and he has told me that Ipswich have already been in contact with Burley, Butcher and their "employers" and a financial deal has been informally agreed should / when Roy Keane be axed. He informs me that this was about 3-4 weeks ago.

I am also informed that this will go through in early December prior to the transfer window.

Pays fer Marius - makes the muppets look innocent again. B)

Well if that does go through it will be roughly the same time Calderwood has been rumoured to be taking over us. I would think Ipswich would try to get Butcher anyway considering he is a fans fave down there.

IHE instead of stirring up s***, try post something constructive?

Im not having a go, but i just dont understand when people say things like this when he has clearly put what is a RUMOUR in the rumour mill. So if you dont like rumours why come onto this part of the forum?

Walter Smith SHOULD be looking for a job by next week B)

So we have a back up plan!

Thing is with Walter, since he doesnt have a transfer budget, he will probably make a good job of it. and Kris 'the goalmachine' Boyd will be re-introduced into the squad.

Can't see this happening concidering roy keane is set to announce perter reid his new assistant manager can't see the board sanctioning this if he going. To be sacled in a months time

Peter Reid has just become assistant at Stoke so i really don't see him dropping down a division to help out Keane. Burley and Butcher is a very possible duo to take over if Keane gets the boot and given the expectations Ipswich had this season that may not be far away.

Can't see this happening concidering roy keane is set to announce perter reid his new assistant manager can't see the board sanctioning this if he going. To be sacled in a months time

Peter Reid has just become assistant at Stoke so i really don't see him dropping down a division to help out Keane. Burley and Butcher is a very possible duo to take over if Keane gets the boot and given the expectations Ipswich had this season that may not be far away.

Burley is not going to leave Scotland for Ipswich. It was bad enough with Smith leaving for Rangers.... Burley knows he would be slaughtered, also he was almost begging not to be axed after not qualifying

nae chance

oops Peter Taylor even :lol:

Guest Mahonio

Burley is not going to leave Scotland for Ipswich. It was bad enough with Smith leaving for Rangers.... Burley knows he would be slaughtered, also he was almost begging not to be axed after not qualifying

nae chance

oops Peter Taylor even :023:

Not even that is going to happen. Taylor enquired about a doing coaching role at Ipswich but was turned down.