FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scotland tickets and travel

Guest ictdave

Guest ictdave

With the scotland game v Faroe Islands coming up and the tickets on sale at the caledonian stadium i was wondering if anyone was going 2 run a bus down 2 the game.

Guest Rebelwithoutaclue

Usually bus it with a mix of forres /inverness guys.  But nothing doing / lack of interest this time so I'm on the train :drinking08: :drinking08:

Know a group of guys from Dingwall who may have spare seats their usual set up is straight down and back no pub stops on route. (not tee totallers though!!)

Interested let me know.

IS it worth a post for next home game v france?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ictdave

Usually bus it with a mix of forres /inverness guys.  But nothing doing / lack of interest this time so I'm on the train :drinking08: :drinking08:

Know a group of guys from Dingwall who may have spare seats their usual set up is straight down and back no pub stops on route. (not tee totallers though!!)

Do have numbers for those people who run busses cause me and a few mates are trying to get to the france game.  Plus does anyone know if the tickets will be sold at the stadium again

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

dont suppose anyone has any spare tickets as my dad went at 10 but couldnt get any tickets and im raging at him.  Please pm me if anyone has any spares

thanks