FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stuart Duff

RossP

As the title suggests.

Not sure what this means though...? Loan? January signing on a free?

Terrible in defence, has his good moments in midfield. Wouldn't be disappointed with the signing, wouldn't be overly excited by it either.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Much as I'd agree he's a terrible defender, he's also a class act in midfield. Easily better than anyone we've got in that position. I'm surprised McGhee doesn't rate him (although that might be 'coz he keeps playing an attack-minded player in defence)

see we have signed stuart duff on loan for a month.

what does everyone think? its on on the dons website

Theres already a thread... yess its in rumour mill but it can be easily moved...

I would hope so as he does not shine in the Aberdeen team but there again they are SPL so maybe he will be OK with us.

I always think of him as lacking anticipation but good and industrious, on the ball. You know the type of thing, when a ball is played out to him but he has stopped his run and both he and the passer of the ball look prats.

However his distribution and running with the ball are good.

Interesting signing.

Im happy with this tbh. Hes good enough in Midfield to get in our team. I feel with Tokely out, Proctor will be RB with Duff in Midfield.

That would make sense.

What I would really like is for us to sign a coupld of defenders. In an ideal, Abramovich-buys-Caley World we'd buy a couple of new full backs and a Pavels style centre half.

I wonder if a certain striker may be going the other direction for a month as we are a bit top heavy in that dept, Aberdeen aren't scoring many goals and Barrowman impressed in the first game of the season against the dons.

other than "emergency goalkeepers", SPL clubs cant bring players in on loan outside the transfer window as far as I know.