FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A message to Nick Ross

Alex MacLeod

On saturday you have the opportunity to become a star. To be hero worshipped by every ICT fan. Your manager believes in you. Your fellow players believe in you. Go out there, enjoy the moment, and play like you've never played before. Make the ICT faithful believe in you and stick it right up the enemy from across the bridge. What could be better than an Inverness lad showing the caravanners up for the fakes they really are.

GO GET EM NICK ROSS

Hmmmm...rather have Sanchez in for this one if he's fit. He offers a lot more creativity in attack. Nick Ross can get a run out later in the season once we have wrapped the title up! And maybe come into the team more next season.

Yep, Sanchez has to play. No offence Nick, your time will come.

Nick, if you play, just do your best, thats all we can ask !!!

I know you will realise its a County game and therefore important to all ICT fans (especially after having taken 0 from 6 possible points so far this season) but if you can double or triple your career total of ICT goals we would also be quite happy :P

This is not a debate about who should play. there are plenty other threads for that. Please stick to the title of this thread.

Um it kinda is since you are saying in your post that he should or will be playing.

If you read some of the papers today you'd see he's the favoured choice to replace Foran. And he has the support of the rest of the team in that.

This is not a debate about who should play. there are plenty other threads for that. Please stick to the title of this thread.

Um it kinda is since you are saying in your post that he should or will be playing.

If you read some of the papers today you'd see he's the favoured choice to replace Foran. And he has the support of the rest of the team in that.

And he'll have the support, if he plays, of all the fans there.

Nick was given a difficult job on Saturday taking the place of - in my opinion- our best player. He did really well and scoring the winning goal was fantastic for him and should give him a confidence boost for this coming Saturday. He was well supported last Saturday and I am sure he will be well supported this Saturday. I wish him all the best.

I will echo the best wishes of the team, management and fans and wish you all the best should you feature this weekend.

Get stuck in, take your chances if possible and dont be affraid to take one for the team!

GOOD LUCK

Ofcourse he will have the support if he plays, all the team will but I think Butcher is making some strange choices recently which I feel could damage our promotion bid. We need to play our best team, which at the moment doesn't include Ross. He did this last season when he dropped Esson and Mihadjiks (sp?) for a spell. Not sure what is going on with Bulvitis and Sanchez being dropped but we missed Sanchez on sat and especially without Foran we can't afford to be dropping some of our better players, we aren't good enough a team to be doing that. With Foran out we are lacking in players with the ability to create chances in attack and Sanchez is our best option to do that. It is not the time to start messing about with the team.

Ofcourse he will have the support if he plays, all the team will but I think Butcher is making some strange choices recently which I feel could damage our promotion bid. We need to play our best team, which at the moment doesn't include Ross. He did this last season when he dropped Esson and Mihadjiks (sp?) for a spell. Not sure what is going on with Bulvitis and Sanchez being dropped but we missed Sanchez on sat and especially without Foran we can't afford to be dropping some of our better players, we aren't good enough a team to be doing that. With Foran out we are lacking in players with the ability to create chances in attack and Sanchez is our best option to do that. It is not the time to start messing about with the team.

seriously mate... post it on another thread

Ross if you're reading all the best mate, make the most of your oppertunity and make yourself an ICT hero

Hold on a minute, wheres the sick bag.

While not wanting to dent young Nicks confidence and once more be the bad guy, I am sure Mr Butcher will make the right choice for this game. If that means Nick on from the start then good luck to him. After a goal scoring game last week, maybe this week he will have the bells to hold the ball and even take on the County players. I know he is good enough, so let's see the real Nick Ross.

Alex, you are tempting fate by starting this thread.

Hold on a minute, wheres the sick bag.

While not wanting to dent young Nicks confidence and once more be the bad guy, I am sure Mr Butcher will make the right choice for this game. If that means Nick on from the start then good luck to him. After a goal scoring game last week, maybe this week he will have the bells to hold the ball and even take on the County players. I know he is good enough, so let's see the real Nick Ross.

Alex, you are tempting fate by starting this thread.

bout time our fans started getting behind the youth players... he's only 18 ffs think he needs all the support he can get.

He might not be mine, yours or Joe's choice as a replacement for Foran but from the looks of it he'll be on the park Saturday. Think Alex is spot on with this thread

I probably am going against the trend here, but i thought he was really ineffective last week, was not dangerous to the opposition one bit ( waits for howls about the goal) his time will come for sure as he has got tremendous ability, but perhaps against a VERY defensive Morton this was not the type of gane to start him.

Saturday will not be a good game for Ross to start, we need experience and guts to get into county and cant afford any passengers.

I probably am going against the trend here, but i thought he was really ineffective last week, was not dangerous to the opposition one bit ( waits for howls about the goal) his time will come for sure as he has got tremendous ability, but perhaps against a VERY defensive Morton this was not the type of gane to start him.

Saturday will not be a good game for Ross to start, we need experience and guts to get into county and cant afford any passengers.

The sub heading of this thread mentions not an opportunity to slate Nick Ross, as Harry says he is only 18. This thread was meant to build his confidence up if he reads these forums and that is highly likely. Give the guy a break and criticise on other threads.

If you play on saturday Nick, good luck!

Its a bad day if any player has to rely on a fans forum for confidence.

Alex assumes he will start on saturday, i dont think that would be a good idea- thats all.

Thats not the point though, Alot of people would rather see Sanchez play instead but the chances of Nick playing again are high and THIS thread has a purpose of supporting him. On other threads its more than acceptable to say how you feel about Nick not playing well at the weekend and that he's not ready but thats not what this one was about.