FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lovell to ICT?

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Now that Steve Lovell has left Partick do fans think he would be a good signing for Inverness Caledonian Thistle or his he getting on age and fitness wise?

He was released because he was unfit and had problems with injuries. No thanks.

In saying that we have a history of getting the best out of players like this, Craig Dargo anyone?.

Just a shame lovell is an overpaid, useless lump. Wouldn't mind his bird at the tcs on a matchday though :lol:

"his case wasn't helped by a niggling ankle injury which requires surgery. McCall agreed to release the 28-year-old from his contract this week".

He said: "Steve feels that until the problem with his ankle has been sorted that it is impossible for him to do himself justice.

"Steve hasn't asked for any pay off for his contract being cancelled which is to his credit and we wish him all the best for the future."

Credit to Lovell for not holding out for a pay off or insisting Partick honour his contract,he realised he couldn't do the job justice and asked to be released,Respect to him for that, unlike many "sicknotes"

Sounds like a Craig Brewster special (Dargo, Byrne etc). Guaranteed to sign for County.

and score a bundle against us!!

I know this is off topic but has any player who has left ICT ever came back and scored a bundle against us?

Sounds like a Craig Brewster special (Dargo, Byrne etc). Guaranteed to sign for County.

and score a bundle against us!!

I know this is off topic but has any player who has left ICT ever came back and scored a bundle against us?

i was getting at the fact Lovell has a bad habit of scoring against us, particualrly from his Aberdeen days

sign Lovell now? NO. He seems to have shown more than a little integrity in negotiating his release from Partick because he knows his season is over due to injury. In the end, he only signed for them because he couldnt sign for Bournemouth and I would not be surprised if he tried again there for next season.